• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Newest Trend.....

Diesel

You rest when the game gets out of reach. 

Load Management used to be when you got up or down by 20, you didn't play the 4th quarter.  Or you're on a minutes restriction and didn't play over 20 minutes in a night.

Unless the Hawks wanted to rest Trae on one of those back to back road games vs a team they'd most likely lose anyway, then no.

He's 21. He's probably staying up to 2 am playing with the Hawks on 2K.

No rest.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member

I think that Load management is just a precaution to over working him in meaningless games.   Plus... we improve our shot in the draft.   And... we can start to develop other players who could use some in game experience.   I just think that when you got somebody of his calibre, you make it easier for him.. not harder. 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I think that Load management is just a precaution to over working him in meaningless games.   Plus... we improve our shot in the draft.   And... we can start to develop other players who could use some in game experience.   I just think that when you got somebody of his calibre, you make it easier for him.. not harder. 

I see your point, but it should only be for road games. There is no way Ressler wants to see Trae's minutes limited at the Farm.

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, turnermx said:

I see your point, but it should only be for road games. There is no way Ressler wants to see Trae's minutes limited at the Farm.

I can agree with that.  I mean, the fans come out to see Trae.

• Like 2