• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

From trade him now to oh we might need him

sillent

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

What's your definition of fine?

About where the Pels were last offseason. 35-38 wins. I think I predicted 41 and 8th seed but 35-38 this year might get 8th seed anyway in this once again weak east, and if the Hawks don't get it, its an up and coming team with another talented piece or 2 (c'mon Brooklyn) to add. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, sillent said:

Players don't want to play here because they don't trust the fandom.

Yeah...no.  Players would rather go to philly and have batteries thrown at them?  Or NY where a few bad games gets you media scrutiny like crazy.  Hell Knicks fans booed at the draft when they picked knox.  How about Boston?  

EKZa5DaXkAAitxd.jpg

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Yeah...no.  Players would rather go to philly and have batteries thrown at them?  Or NY where a few bad games gets you media scrutiny like crazy.  Hell Knicks fans booed at the draft when they picked knox.  How about Boston?  

EKZa5DaXkAAitxd.jpg

We could definitely be worse don't get me wrong. We're known as the "soft", "fair weather fans" which surprisingly is just as bad. Most athletes live by the go hard or go home "mantra". We're least likely to go hard. Die hard goes a whole lot further than "in the closet" fandom. Just saying either we should be all in or all out not jump roping our way in and out of fan hood. Saying we like the team but wanting to trade our core players at the site of a mistake. There is a difference and the athletes feel it just the same. If some of us had it our way we would've had every player in the league by now from trades/drafts and still be dissatisfied by the results because they all mess up. They all irritate at times. They all have failed in clutch situations but ride or die's make them feel appreciated and welcomed regardless as long as they are not too detrimental to the team. 

2 bad games in a row with us and guaranteed somebodies already calling for their head or has a trade proposition. I might be being a little too harsh but don't have a bad week. smh  

• Thanks 1