• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kevin Love is available

NBASupes

What do you think?

I am kinda down on him in terms of my Cavs peaking order for trades. While I see offensive value at the 5 for Love, I see his injury history, contract and likely trade cost which I am down on. I would have a tough time thinking of a reasonable trade for Love. I think a legit playoff contender who might be willing to trade a late 1st might have a better shot at Love than us. The fact that I gotta think about two 2nds for Love and not for Tristan Thompson is a problem 

7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Tristan Thompson

My target 🎯. I like Love for Trae to have a post and pop vet 4 but Love also doesn’t get me too excited. Something about him, I’m not the biggest Love fan.

Couple guys lost a bit of respect ✊🏾 in my eyes. Steven Adams got pinker by Draymond in 2016 and the same year Lebron was bossing KLove around. I understand Lebron was the leader of the team but he was treating Love like crap and Love kinda just took it. I am not really down with that. Much like Bill Cartwright put Jordan in his place in the 80’s by telling him he ever talked to him again like that and he wouldn’t walk, K Love should have said something back. Can’t sit there and take it I’m sorry. 

No Love for me. I would like Love as a camp counselor for children’s basketball camp and such, but I don’t want him on my fav NBA team if I can help it.

• Haha 2