• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are good enough to not care about the lottery?

Wurider05

5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

We need Collins back and we need a backup PG who can shoot.  I'm not sure what else is out there that will upgrade other items without giving up some of our young talent.

We are giving up young talent to add talent if we have too. 

14 minutes ago, marco102 said:

My bad. I misread what you wrote.  Thought you said we needed to get a vet wing because our young guys were not good right now.

We got enough wings. We just need a better vet one but that can wait till the off-season. 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

The new lottery odds make it so that tanking is pointless. It's basically a free for all if you are a bottom 10 pick. It's really just luck now. 

I think that is an exaggeration.  The odds have reduced the incentive to tank but tanking still has value both for the increased odds and because your worst case draft position is 100% guaranteed to be higher.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Trae, Heurt, Hunter, Cam, Collins won't get traded during the season.  No way.  Bruno, Bembry, Jones, Len maybe.

Those are foundation pieces. When I said young talent, I meant the players on rookie deals or still haven't reach their prime that ARE NOT in our core. 

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Those are foundation pieces. When I said young talent, I meant the players on rookie deals or still haven't reach their prime that ARE NOT in our core. 

well we are saying basically the same thing except I don't really see anyone outside of foundation pieces that i consider young talent that has trade value.

• Moderators
18 hours ago, macdaddy said:

well we are saying basically the same thing except I don't really see anyone outside of foundation pieces that i consider young talent that has trade value.

Supes sees those guys as Bembry and Jones.  I think he is overrating their appeal to potential suitors but hope he is right.