• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Buddy Love 💗

Spud2nique

Travis gets impatient and pulls the trigger a bit.

Outgoing: Kevin Huerter+ Damian Jones+ 2020 Nets 1st round (top 14 protected)

Incoming: Buddy Hield

Trae gets a 💀 👁 backcourt mate in Buddy. Travis likes guys from the Bahamas 🇧🇸, he had a taste of Klay as he wants to see if he can duplicate an awesome shooting backcourt in Atlanta to follow his blueprint.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=tylj6es

Thoughts?

• Moderators

The... Sooner... the better!

j/k, I'm pulling a Lizzo and buttin' out on this. But the OU connection would also make sense. Reel in Blake from DET -- I suppose for Jabari and contract fluff -- and the "Boomers" around these parts would love it! I went to see who else in the league went to Norman and the last NBA guy aside from those three was... Eduardo Najera (2012)? What a drought that was!

~lw3

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Travis gets impatient and pulls the trigger a bit.

Outgoing: Kevin Huerter+ Damian Jones+ 2020 Nets 1st round (top 14 protected)

Incoming: Buddy Hield

Trae gets a 💀 👁 backcourt mate in Buddy. Travis likes guys from the Bahamas 🇧🇸, he had a taste of Klay as he wants to see if he can duplicate an awesome shooting backcourt in Atlanta to follow his blueprint.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=tylj6es

Thoughts?

Noooooo

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

also theoretically, the town that went all-in on White Chocolate* would take quite kindly to a Red Velvet.

* no, Vancouver, not you.

~lw3

😂 One of my biggest regrets was not going to a Kings game in 98-2000. I had a few chances but never made it over there for a live game. JDub/CWebb/Peja/Turk/Mob bench Bobby and Christie.

They had a really fun team for sure.

UPDATE: Buddy Hield hit the game tying 3 last night in H town before Bjelica ended it with the dagger 🗡 3! Buddy had 26.

lw3, I totally missed the OU connection between Trae and Buddy. Wouldn’t that be a fun story. 

• Like 3