• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I have never felt so gutted after a regular season loss.

It's been awhile since regular season games kinda matter. I mean since the Iso Joe early playoff days. During the whole Coach Bud era, the only thing that mattered was the playoffs to most fans.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Atlantaholic said:

a-hole lol

@AHF you’ve made me a rat 🐀 now. BAN THISSSSS MAN!!! He called you out and laughed about it 🤭...

Strike 1...2..

I kid Atlantaholics...I remember when you used to like me. I don’t know where we went wrong. Kind like this gutsy you again though..

• Like 2

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@AHF you’ve made me a rat 🐀 now. BAN THISSSSS MAN!!! He called you out and laughed about it 🤭...

Strike 1...2..

I kid Atlantaholics...I remember when you used to like me. I don’t know where we went wrong. Kind like this gutsy you again though..

Just to clarify because there is no context in the quote... I am calling no one an a-hole lol

• Haha 2

95% isn't even good for calling daggers. That should be 99.9% allowing for the odd miracle. Anyway, that's only like #17 on the list of annoying things Nique does. And unfortunately Bob seems to be making more and more mistakes this season. I hope he doesn't turn into Marv Albert on us. 

• Like 2

This frustrating season(injuries, suspension, etc) is going to pay off in the long run. I really believe that. The Rooks are getting thrown to the Wolves, and are starting to respond.  Hunter and Cam were great last night...............................................

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, terrell said:

Davis Bertans is a FA. JUst sayin. lol. THat dude was on FIRE last night..

I saw that. He had some crazy record of 5 straight threes for like 8 games in a row being on a Bullet/Wiz list with Beal and like 6 other players. Ya he’s got a nice little touch. He would work well with Trae.

• Like 2

On 12/11/2019 at 9:26 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

With all the hulabaloo about coaching decisions and the ultimate loss....I'm giving a shout out to Cam, who had another decent shooting game.

Like I did with Trae last year, I'm tracking his monthly splits looking for offensive improvement month by month. (His defense is special).

October: 20%FG/.5% 3FG/ORtg-63

November: 32%FG/27% 3FG/ORtg-82

December: 45%FG/42% 3FG/ORtg-99

Five games in October, 1-18 from 3

Four games in December, 8-19 from 3

He's trending up! (I hope I didn't jinx him.😁)

What we looking like now? 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, AHF said:

December 

7 games - .391% FG% / .351% 3pt% /  ORtg 89; 13 for 37 from 3

I expect Cam to make a jump (in FG%) when he stops trying to do too much on his drives and handle. Keep it simple. His jumpshot improved simply by better footwork. 

• Like 2