• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae is getting clowned for telling the crowd the game was over last night!!!

Wurider05

11 minutes ago, HawkItus said:

giphy.gif

AD is killing him on NBA radio saying his tweet was a shot at Lloyd....Trae's response to the media after the game....Trae did not have a great game.......play better defense and this wouldn't be an issue.

Screw him too then.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, kg01 said:

EGGSACTLY!!!

OMFG what is it that people have against these two?  It's ridiculous.  All these "grown" men turning into little mean gurls on anything involving either of them.  Grow TF up.

I thought the "help" thread was gonna get me banned from realgm but I was wrong.  Defending Trae/Reddish is gonna get me expelled.

22 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I wouldn't waste the time. They absolutely hate Trae on the general board over there. There's no logic or reason to it at all. It's like they're mad with him for not being a bust like they predicted. Is this weird to anybody else? 

I spend more time on their Trades and Transactions sectuin turning down most trade proposals. The latest @NBASupes will love :laugh1: - JJJ from Memphis for Hunter and they also think Hawks should add value.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I spend more time on their Trades and Transactions sectuin turning down most trade proposals. The latest @NBASupes will love :laugh1: - JJJ from Memphis for Hunter and they also think Hawks should add value.

Yeah, I think I'll do that from now on.  And I saw that trade too.  Ridiculous.  I saw another where it was Heurter/Reddish/some other filler, plus 2-3 FRP's for Beal.  SMDH

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, I think I'll do that from now on.  And I saw that trade too.  Ridiculous.  I saw another where it was Heurter/Reddish/some other filler, plus 2-3 FRP's for Beal.  SMDH

Wait Beal’s ur guy though? 😐 Althouyi understand someone being ur guy and not wanting him in the Hawks. CJ Maaaaaccc iiiittt uuuuupppp 🎼 is my dude but I don’t want him with us. He’s just a baller ⛹️♀️ ( @JayBirdHawk pictured) though that’s why I dig on CJ.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is really new...

Hawks trade: Chandler Parsons, Alex Len, DeAndry Bembry, Cam Reddish, 2020 ATL 1st, 2020 BYK 1st (lotto protected thru 2022, then 2 2nds), 2022 OKC 1st (lottery protected, otherwise 2 2nds)
Hawks receive: Andre Drummond, Luke Kennard, Anthony Tolliver

Hell no.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Closer than the Pistons thing but I like Hunter a bit more than JJJ...call me crazy. JJJ has a motor issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

He's humble soft spoken

Another thing I learned about him later that I really liked. That he was humble and he was really good on D. His offensive game and prototype suggest that he would be a low to mid level defender but he’s got a shot to be a Jordan/Kobe level elite defender with his size. Good things are coming.

• Like 3