• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae is getting clowned for telling the crowd the game was over last night!!!

Wurider05

1 hour ago, HawkItus said:

giphy.gif

AD is killing him on NBA radio saying his tweet was a shot at Lloyd....Trae's response to the media after the game....Trae did not have a great game.......play better defense and this wouldn't be an issue.

Honestly, when I first saw Trae's tweet, I thought it was partially a shot at Lloyd too.

23 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I've never seen a bunch of grown folks (cause I'm pretty sure there are plenty of women throwing shade in those threads too) and kids just dislike someone so much (Trae (mostly) and Cam). 

They go at him for everything.  From his appearance to the way he talks.  Nothing Trae does is good enough.  They always have something slick at the mouth to say.  I hope Trae is as confident as he seems because for these people to act like this towards him is crazy.  He's one of the most likable kids in the NBA, if you ask me.  

Cam has not once done anything to deserve the venom he gets either.  He's humble soft spoken and all they do is sh*t on him there too.  

They are going to be real big mad when these guys contribute heavily to our championships

Vet players in the league DEFINITELY don't like Trae.  I noticed that last year.  But then again, Trae IS a little cocky.  He has a right to be, especially when he's on.  And if you watch him, he does talk . . . mainly because people try to go at him.  And when he gets the best of them, he doesn't mind letting them know.

One thing he needs to be careful with, is the whining to the refs.  He gets a ton of calls, but believes he should get all of them.  This may backfire to the point where he doesn't get any calls.  I specifically saw him get into the face of one of the female referees about 3 weeks ago, and she had to check his ass REAL QUICK.   After she did that, he calmed down.

Trae is under a lot of pressure, even if people are telling him that the Hawks aren't supposed to be good yet.  It's in his DNA to do whatever he can to win games, which is what I love about the kid.  But he does have to keep his emotions in check sometimes.   

8 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Vet players in the league DEFINITELY don't like Trae.  I noticed that last year.  But then again, Trae IS a little cocky.  He has a right to be, especially when he's on.

Ya I noticed last year non of the Warriors vets like Curry or Draymond gave him love but they did for the Dallas guy. But they had their own hate going on cuz of the Trae/Curry comparisons. They were prolly sick of them too.

Trae nutmegs people but he loves the game and he’s having fun. If you get nugmegged, then try to be in better condition so you don’t get it. Just sayin. Trae is good and he needs to let it out every now and again. That’s fine with me specially considering his age.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Vet players in the league DEFINITELY don't like Trae.  I noticed that last year.  But then again, Trae IS a little cocky.  He has a right to be, especially when he's on.  And if you watch him, he does talk . . . mainly because people try to go at him.  And when he gets the best of them, he doesn't mind letting them know.

One thing he needs to be careful with, is the whining to the refs.  He gets a ton of calls, but believes he should get all of them.  This may backfire to the point where he doesn't get any calls.  I specifically saw him get into the face of one of the female referees about 3 weeks ago, and she had to check his ass REAL QUICK.   After she did that, he calmed down.

Trae is under a lot of pressure, even if people are telling him that the Hawks aren't supposed to be good yet.  It's in his DNA to do whatever he can to win games, which is what I love about the kid.  But he does have to keep his emotions in check sometimes.   

How do you figure VET players don't like him?, he is the main guy besides Vince Carter that players on the other team go and speak with after the game is over.  I think Jimmy Butler stated last year that Trae is someone he would pay his money to see if he was a fan.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Not many other stars got told they were too cocky or flashy or whatever.  Trae is and has been very unique.  Lead the NCAA in points and assists and half the people think you're no good.  It's really strange. 

The scouting report is to go at him physically every night. 😆 I mean, think about it, you are Trae and you read that. It basically says on paper that you are smaller and weaker..that’s gonna build you up to what Trae has become with a chip on his shoulder. 

Currently 4th in the league in scoring and assists. 😳 wow. We never had this type of player.If we were a .500 team he should be mentioned for MVP, at least a candidate. 

Trae is a superstar. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HawkItus said:

T

Trae is team light skinned....most hated group on the planet. lol

Has more to do with ESPN hyping him up in college and the Doncic trade(stans) than anything. 

Edited by terrell
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Which veterans? lol. LBJ/Mitchell, etc love TRae.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Tyus Jones

As much as I do like him he’s a smaller stature guard like Trae. Do we like that? Does our GM Schlenk like it? Or does he prefer the Shaun Livingston style big backcourt point guard whose skills contrast that of Trae, well skills and stature.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Yeah, I'mma need you to list 'em.

IIRC, most of these vets know Trae since he was a youngin.

They may not like playing against him, but I'm sure they respect his game.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, hawkman said:

This age of social media has to be brutal on young people. I'm glad I wasn't scrutinized or "clowned" for every single thing I did as a teen or my 20's. That has to be brutal for the millenials. 

This age of millennials is definitely brutal on old timers like me and gramps. 

• Haha 1