• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Collins ain't fixing this

NBASupes

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

We are on pace to win 19.68 games this year. That’s bad. Here is who I’d rather not see returning..

Charlie Brown, Deandre Bembry, Vince Carter, Allen Crabbe, Damian Jones, Brandon Goodwin, Jabari Parker, Alex Len, Chandler Parsons and Evan Turner.

Returning:

Trae, Huerter, Cam, Hunter, Collins, Bruno.

Yeah...another year, another 6 players returning from the previous year. I dig.

Parsons, Turner, Crabbe should all be gone by the trade deadline.

Vince will retire.

Brown and Goodwin are GLers and I find no fault in them returning there. I haven't followed the GL to see how they are progressing. I guess continuity there is a good thing

Len, Bembry, Parker - If they are 13th, 14th and 15th spot bench players - I'm ok with them being back - it means we've added solid backups and they are now solidly 3rd stringers.

• Like 2

Ya know, I was thinking ....

The sad part about this season is it's like we've basically given ourselves an excuse to be bad.

Teddy Atlas is a great boxing trainer/commentator who often talked about the 'contract'.  Basically when he saw two boxers clearly too tired to actually fight.  Instead, they essentially come to a nonverbal agreement to just mildly exist in the fight until the final bell.  They just kinda hug and throw meaningless punches to fake like they're trying.  In reality, they've both signed a 'contract' not to compete.

That's what we look like.

We've allowed ourselves to say 'uh oh John's not here, I guess we can't win'.  Tonight it'll be 'aw man, Trae's out I guess we can't win'.

That's bullsh*t.  We have enough to compete every night.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ya know, I was thinking ....

The sad part about this season is it's like we've basically given ourselves an excuse to be bad.

Teddy Atlas is a great boxing trainer/commentator who often talked about the 'contract'.  Basically when he saw two boxers clearly too tired to actually fight.  Instead, they essentially come to a nonverbal agreement to just mildly exist in the fight until the final bell.  They just kinda hug and throw meaningless punches to fake like they're trying.  In reality, they've both signed a 'contract' not to compete.

That's what we look like.

We've allowed ourselves to say 'uh oh John's not here, I guess we can't win'.  Tonight it'll be 'aw man, Trae's out I guess we can't win'.

That's bullsh*t.  We have enough to compete every night.

I agree. Soft team. Lloyd needs to speak up. Trae needs to speak up. Resales needs to..schlenk.. I understand ya being young but bad habits. Ya we gotta get it straight.

Freakin Evan Turner out of all people dove for a loose ball. Comon people!

STEP LIVELY!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I agree. Soft team. Lloyd needs to speak up. Trae needs to speak up. Resales needs to..schlenk.. I understand ya being young but bad habits. Ya we gotta get it straight.

Freakin Evan Turner out of all people dove for a loose ball. Comon people!

STEP LIVELY!

Nah, he didn't dive.  Somebody yelled, "Aye, thas a contract on tha floor!"  He took bait.

• Haha 2