• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague

PSSSHHHRRR87

8 hours ago, AHawks89 said:

I currently live in MN and I hear a bunch of negative things about Teague. He didn't want to start and offered himself to play on the bench, doesn't care to play at all, only shows up to play when he wants, etc. 

If that’s the case then maybe he will return to ATL long term. I figured he’d only want to play for a contender at this point of his career.

Maybe he could concentrate each game on playing hard if it isn't more than twenty or less minutes a game. That alone would help immeasurably. Could actually play some defense too when he was actually awake with us a while back. 

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

They are going after Russell I hear.

I heard that too and guess who the Warriors want? Robert Covington!!! Do not give the Warriors Covington please. Please don’t be stupid again Minny. They already screwed up twice and passed on Scurry. 

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, JTB said:

A little confusing I have to be honest...it wasn’t a smart move for minny

7 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

They are going after Russell I hear.

Saves Minny $2.1 million and clear a roster spot.

Dieng and Covington for Russell.

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Will Teague be back?

Based on that last interview Kirschner had with Schlenk shortly after the season ended I’d have to say yes but likely on short term deal probably for 4-7 mil per year if that.

i agree with Schlenk that teague started to play better right when the season ended due to COVID19. I also agree with Schlenk that teague was very confused with what we were trying to do offensively when he first got here and needed some time to adjust to the scheme and his teammates.

teague to me can still produce off the bench , give you 10-13 points per game and decently run the second unit. Schlenk statements on teague was very fair in my opinion and it sounds like he’s more than willing to give teague a short term deal here like a 2 year deal or something along those lines. Could be a 3 year deal but it will be team friendly as hell if it gets to 3 years 😂 

• Like 1