• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pacers at Hawks

lethalweapon3

I don’t know why Nate’s name wasn’t a strong candidate for COTY last season, would’ve gotten my vote easily.  Unfortunately I sense a +22 on the horizon for Brogdon tonight.  If I’m not mistaken Aaron Holiday’s best efforts have come against us also.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

Hawks are due for a quality win, but that seems unlikely if I'm being honest. Things have looked pretty bleak lately. It's not so much the losses as much as how the team looked while losing. I know this is a developmental season, but I think we all want to see something to be optimistic about. Line ups that make sense, one or more of the Rookies having breakout games, Trae being Trae with better defense and less turnovers, and/or seeing the team defensive effort we saw at the beginning of the season shouldn't be too much to ask. 

• Like 4

No messing around tonight Hawks.   I have to stream 2 games at the same time.  This game . . and the Austin Peay vs Montana State football game that starts in about 30 minutes

Don't make me turn you off, if you come out playing like a**.  I'm definitely not watching any blowouts tonight.

• Like 3