• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - 2020 All-Star Starter

NBASupes

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Don’t forgot to vote 🗳 today. I just voted Trae in once more. Hope his ankle feels better.

HIs stats are going to take a hit if he misses too much time..i was hoping for 30/9 before the break..lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, terrell said:

HIs stats are going to take a hit if he misses too much time..i was hoping for 30/9 before the break..lol

By the sound of it hopefully not too much time missed. The Nets guards are the only really other two threats in Trae’s way in the east. I mean pg wise..oh Graham I guess in Charlotte too. 

Trae has a good chance. If he gets snubbed all hell might break out on squawk. Hide kg, the women and children. 😊 

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Irving : 11 games 28.5 ppg 7.2 apg 1.1 spg

Trae: 30 games 29.0 ppg 8.5 apg 1.3 spg

🧐 

He went with a guy that’s played 11 games and his team having a higher win % hen he’s gone... 🤨 

The contenders aren’t that great these days. The league has a lot of good but not great players. Especially the east.

Maybe Spencer instead of Irving I guess.

Don’t want to give it to Beal either.

Edited by Plainview1981

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, JTB said:

https://www.nba.com/hawks/allstar

If you don’t vote for Trae on any other day please vote on these days!

Additionally, there are five "2-for-1 Days" which will allow fans to have their votes count twice on Jan. 2, Jan. 3, Jan. 10, Jan. 16 and Jan. 20 through all voting platforms.”

You can also vote twice if you use the NBA app. I was able to vote once on NBA.com and vote again on the app today. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/28/2019 at 8:58 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

:ahf:

Seriously,  Smh.  You voted for a guy who has played in 11 games and still out injured?????? What fresh hell is this?

Anddd ... the team has played 10x better with Spencer Dinwiddie as the starting Pg , than it did with Irving.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3