• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young - 2020 All-Star Starter

NBASupes

40 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Heh, y'all might get me fulltime in a minute 'cause I'm finna show my weiner to all them hatin-a** realgmers whining about Trae getting votes.

Uh, did they happen to see last night's game? Man alive. Either way does showing your junk improve the chances for them to acknowledge Trae deserves it? 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Not really. But I do enjoy watching kg01 stir those jack wagons up. 😀

I avoided the temptation to join there when we were down for so long. It always sounded like a food fight about to get a lot worse. Didn't need the extra stress.

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So if Trae wins the fan vote and the coaches and players don't vote him in, does he not make the all star game?  I really am not that knowledgable about allstar voting since this is the first time in years we've had a real Star on the team.

No offense to Anchor Man.  Loved him!

1 minute ago, cam1218 said:

If Irving can’t play and gets voted in, does the coach pick his replacement or would Trae get the nod if he dropped to 3? For obvious reasons, I’ve never really payed attention to what happens with the starters. 

Me either.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

FWIW Irving says he's a week away from playing, he started practicing 5on5 today.

Heard this on NBA radio 📻 as well hopefully he can keep the Nets in the playoff as a 7/8 seed. I really want that 15th-20th pick from them this year. 

He should come back just as it’s announced that Trae is the all star ⭐️ game starter 😆 

• Haha 3