• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae’s kitty 🐱... KAT

Spud2nique

Based on some rumors floating around and both teams being disappointing thus far...

Wolves get :

Collins

Hunter

Turner

2020 1st round  Nets pick (1-14 protected)

Hawks get:

KAT

2022 2nd round pick (more fav between Sixers and Nuggets selection)

{ insert Trae “raise the cat 🐈 “ pic }

Top 3 center Top 3 point guard for the next 7 years. Thoughts?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 wanted me to name the thread 🧵 Trae’s p*ssy but I had some class.

Nice.  Showed class but still got the shot in.

Like wearing some gucci loafers with your overalls.

And it's an EZPass on this trade.  We're tryna remove heartless, gutless players not add them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

defender like Hunter.

Ya that’s a good point. Don’t involve Hunter we need him on D, but that’s leaves Cam as an asset and well... 

We need more intel on the kids. We can’t trade away what we don’t know the value of...to... whatever it’s Xmas .. lol

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya that’s a good point. Don’t involve Hunter we need him on D, but that’s leaves Cam as an asset and well... 

We need more intel on the kids. We can’t trade away what we don’t know the value of...to... whatever it’s Xmas .. lol

I actually like what Cam and Hunter gives us defensively at the wings. I'm just not sure it's enough to offset the horrible defense by Trae and KAT.

Trae, Cam, Hunter, PF, KAT? (I'm assuming Collins is moved in the trade).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I actually like what Cam and Hunter gives us defensively at the wings. I'm just not sure it's enough to offset the horrible defense by Trae and KAT.

Trae, Cam, Hunter, PF, KAT? (I'm assuming Collins is moved in the trade).

Ya Collins and Hunter and the 2020 Nets pick sitting at 18 I think still. 

But ya we gotta try and keep Hunter our D might be atrocious.

Can’t u guys come up with any trades? @kg01 @JayBirdHawk @NBASupes 

We weren’t supposed to be this bad. This rebuilding thing hurts more this time damnit. Lol. Specially when you were supposed to play an open style of ball that’s fun to watch and not get stuck in scoreless stretches... 

This is the last draft. I don’t wanna be the Suns or Wolves. COMONNNNNNN MAN!!!! 

Does anyone else have post Xmas soreness. Not soreness so much as coopedupness! I need to spread my Hawk fan wings I’m going to the mall. 

@kg01 I didn’t end up going to the movies pops fell asleep 😴 so we are gonna take 2 and try again this weekend. I keep hearing great reviews about it. Can it really be that good or is it hyped up like the others? I just saw the Irishman on the big screen last month and thought it was good. This better not mess up the good movie taste I have in my mouth because before the Irishman I was like 0/17 at the movies. Lotta crap out there.

30 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We weren’t supposed to be this bad. This rebuilding thing hurts more this time damnit. Lol. Specially when you were supposed to play an open style of ball that’s fun to watch and not get stuck in scoreless stretches... 

This is the last draft. I don’t wanna be the Suns or Wolves. COMONNNNNNN MAN!!!! 

Does anyone else have post Xmas soreness. Not soreness so much as coopedupness! I need to spread my Hawk fan wings I’m going to the mall. 

@kg01 I didn’t end up going to the movies pops fell asleep 😴 so we are gonna take 2 and try again this weekend. I keep hearing great reviews about it. Can it really be that good or is it hyped up like the others? I just saw the Irishman on the big screen last month and thought it was good. This better not mess up the good movie taste I have in my mouth because before the Irishman I was like 0/17 at the movies. Lotta crap out there.

Yeah, I got no trade ideas.  I prefer to pick apart other guys stuff.  Hehe

You see jumanji 2?  I dunno, the first reboot was entertaining atleast.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think we'd have to move Huerter in the deal to remain competitive after the trade. We need Cam and Hunter's defense if we're rolling with Trae and KAT. I'd love it if we could keep Collins too but likely not possible. 

KAT for Huerter, Collins, one of our dog sh!t expiring's along with BKN pick and our '22 pick?

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Minny fans saying he's not available at all. Just from the convo I heard from Rosas, I just think they would be right. 

He's just starting Year 1 of his new 5 year deal....so, yeah I don't think he's available.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

It's your fault, you started the season with your rose colored glasses🕶️ and didn't adjust your expectations when JC got suspended. We had 6 returning players, TS didn't sign a backup PG and the C rotation had Jones and Bruno? Who? Exactly.

It's the same rebuild, Trae's immediate (sort of) success spoiled you.

What kind of trade do you want?  A big splashy splashy for long term or just to finish out the season?

Here's where we stand: 

Hawks still have a capspace for 2019 - $4 million +/-.
-Expiring contracts of Veteran players: Chandler Parsons $27 mil (perpetually injured, had something done to both knees in offseason, again), Evan Turner $18 mil, Allen Crabbe $17 mil and Vince Carter $2.5 mil
-Expiring contracts of younger players: Jabari Parker $6.5 mil PO next season, Alex Len $4.1 mil, DeAndre Bembry $2.6 mil (RFA) and Damian Jones $2.3 mil (RFA).

Needs in order of Priority:
1. Starting caliber Center or anyone better than Alex Len and Damian Jones, 
2. Backup PG
3. Backup PF

Assets available in trade for the right player(s): BKN 2020 1st (lottery protected for 3 years) OKC 2022 1st (lottery protected then 2 2nds).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's your fault, you started the season with your rose colored glasses🕶️ and didn't adjust your expectations when JC got suspended. We had 6 returning players, TS didn't sign a backup PG and the C rotation had Jones and Bruno? Who? Exactly.

It's the same rebuild, Trae's immediate (sort of) success spoiled you.

What kind of trade do you want?  A big splashy splashy for long term or just to finish out the season?

Here's where we stand: 

Hawks still have a capspace for 2019 - $4 million +/-.
-Expiring contracts of Veteran players: Chandler Parsons $27 mil (perpetually injured, had something done to both knees in offseason, again), Evan Turner $18 mil, Allen Crabbe $17 mil and Vince Carter $2.5 mil
-Expiring contracts of younger players: Jabari Parker $6.5 mil PO next season, Alex Len $4.1 mil, DeAndre Bembry $2.6 mil (RFA) and Damian Jones $2.3 mil (RFA).

Needs in order of Priority:
1. Starting caliber Center or anyone better than Alex Len and Damian Jones, 
2. Backup PG
3. Backup PF

Assets available in trade for the right player(s): BKN 2020 1st (lottery protected for 3 years) OKC 2022 1st (lottery protected then 2 2nds).

No Bird I’m actually one of the ones who always praises patience. I’m just having a hurry up Xmas I guess lol.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Question - can we be in title contention if our Top 3 PG and Center and our best players on offense sucks donkey balls on defense. We'd have the two worst defenders at their respective positions.

It's very intriguing offensively, but as we already know - offense is not our problem.

I'd rather do the pick centric trade (2020 1st, 2020 BKN 1st and 2022 1st) and keep our players and defender like Hunter.

Offense is definitely a problem for us.  We don't have a guy who can create their own shot when needed, other than Trae . . who has trouble sometimes too.  Once you have the offensive engines, you then surround them with guys who can do the dirty work.

If we're talking in the grand scheme of things . . 

KAT >> Collins

Hunter = solid starter at best throughout his career.   Easily replaceable.

Give them (2) first round picks as well

In a true rebuild, you have to pull the trigger if you're able to get a top 20 player at any time.  And the last thing we need to do, is fall in love with our young core players that may not be no more than solid starters.

Mark Cuban wasted no time trying to surround Doncic with legit star talent.  So when KP became available, he immediately parted with his 2nd year lottery pick PG that just wasn't fitting with Doncic.

When you talk about winning championships, you don't do it with a bunch of role players.  You do it with players who can play at a superstar level.  If the T-Wolves are stupid enough to trade KAT for a very good John Collins + a young player + draft picks, you do that trade IMMEDIATELY.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, warcore said:

I think we'd have to move Huerter in the deal to remain competitive after the trade. We need Cam and Hunter's defense if we're rolling with Trae and KAT. I'd love it if we could keep Collins too but likely not possible. 

KAT for Huerter, Collins, one of our dog sh!t expiring's along with BKN pick and our '22 pick?

Heck, give them Huerter AND Cam, if we can land KAT.

• Confused 1