• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

[Winter 2020] Woj Rumor: Drummmmmnd to ATL talks happening

kg01

Are they sending D Rose too???lol

Just now, NBASupes said:

I can see this being centered around multiple 2nd rounders and maybe even Alex Len. Brooklyn pick should be untouchable 

Or Parsons. lol

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Drummond will only become more and more available as Detroit plunges in the standings. No rush for us, just have to wait and have his price drop enough that it becomes worth it. He's an unrestricted free agent in 2021 so his mammoth contract shouldn't really be a concern. I'll gladly take Drummond and he should improve us on both ends immediately if it happens. 

Last I heard of his market value is it was very low. So low that Detroit pulled him from the marketplace and wanted to see about resigning him in FA. Interesting to see what Atlanta will offer. 

My guess is this will be like the Markelle Fultz deal where maybe a fake 1st is moved or young player with potential but not in the future plans like Bruno is available which I doubt.

1 minute ago, JTB said:

What’s your guy telling you about this possible deal? 

I haven't asked. I just found out about this from Woj like you. 

From past talks, Drummond was pulled off the market.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Don't be shocked if Len or Parker is traded

If that happens, I'll do a holy ghost dance, film it, turn it into a gif for everyone's viewing pleasure.

3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

I think Parker is on his way out. I don't think the reason he has been sitting out is 100% health related. 

Agreed.  What TF is "shoulder impingement"?

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 4