• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Yep, I can see that happening.

I wonder what kind of contract Teague is expecting.

Because he can still run an offense, he's worth at least 3-4 million even if he's washed on defense. Teams can't deal with backups who can't run a system. To the chagrin of some guys here, I can see Travis giving him a 2-3 year deal. Backup PG who run the offense are vital. Why do you think Rondo is still getting checks? 

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@NBASupes. Philly needs to clear 2 roster spots, are we interested in any of their players for the minimum salary we have.

We don't have a vet min money available. Just rookie min money. We only have like 1.1-1.2 mil available.  NBA min is 1.6

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 2

Got. the answer I was looking for. No cap hit 2020/21 and 2.6 hit this year.  So yah, depending on the slotting for our 1st round pick, about $53 million in Free agency. Assume Jeff back at $6-8 million, Bembry back at 5ish, not sure on if Jones is back if we draft big. So sign 2 and 40 millionish after that.

Bobby Marks: Atlanta makes it official and has waived Nene. They will incur a $2.6M cap hit this season. His $2.7M salary for 2020/21 would have been guaranteed if he was not waived by Feb. 15.

• Thanks 4

• Moderators

Like others, I'm cautiously optimistic that Goodwin could turn into a regular member of the rotation.  His defense and rebounding just give him such a nice floor.  Any real progress on his ability to run the offense and/or shooting could easily vault him past Teague or other potential back-ups.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, AHF said:

Like others, I'm cautiously optimistic that Goodwin could turn into a regular member of the rotation.  His defense and rebounding just give him such a nice floor.  Any real progress on his ability to run the offense and/or shooting could easily vault him past Teague or other potential back-ups.  

You know me. I want to see the eyes up aspect of his game. He's got a good mentor in Trae for this though. No need to play downhill 24x7. Get the defender on your hip for the easy foul. Drive to set up your teammates, not yourself. I firmly believe that last part is why Trae scores so much. Opposing bigs are so scared of the lob to a big, Trae gets the easy floater 5 times a game. His eyes up/pace get him those opportunities.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, AHF said:

Chances of him ever being able to run an offense in his career is slim to none tho 

11 hours ago, capstone21 said:

I updated your username ... Threezus is now on the squawk

AYEEEEEEEEEEEE MY GUY CAP coming through in the clutch.  You are the hero we want and needed.   Screw dent and batman when we have you XD  Much <3 big homie thank you.

• Like 3

• Admin
1 minute ago, Threezus said:

AYEEEEEEEEEEEE MY GUY CAP coming through in the clutch.  You are the hero we want and needed.   Screw dent and batman when we have you XD  Much ❤️ big homie thank you.

I didn’t really understand any of that but you are welcome 🙂