• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

And GS also gets a lottery pick

The trade makes sense for GS, they will have two very high picks either this year and next year while having Steph, Klay signed long-term. For Minny they get rid of Wiggins and get a slight upgrade for him... but giving up a first round pick with very little protection? That is a big overpay by them. 

Good on Minny for getting rid of Wiggins for only one 1st I guess. Not sure how much happier they’ll be with Russell, but he’s definitely better.

And now I can officially shame all of you who were putting Wiggins on the Hawks. Schlenk wasn’t going to throw a grenade on everything he’s done here.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, High5 said:

A lot of people are calling it a horrible deal for GS, and it may be, but they’re the only team I’d give a reasonable chance to turn Wiggins into a good player.

He doesn't have to be the star and former #2 overall pick. He can be just a player.

I think because most people thought it would take at least 2 1st rounders to move him.

3 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I hope we find another Bud protege to replace Pierce with.

I figured you would. Since I see eye to eye with Bud and LP, I love what LP will be able to do in the 2nd half of the season and for the rest of his career in Atlanta 

Edited by NBASupes