• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I figured you would. Since I see eye to eye with Bud and LP, I love what LP will be able to do in the 2nd half of the season 

Well, I don’t love the games LP is going to lose because he is going to force minutes to guys like Reddish and now probably Skal.  

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Jeff is kinda washed though. Of all of the players who can be replaced in the off-season, he's on the list. Goodwin isn't a backup PG. He can't run the show. He's more of an undersized SG who makes excellent decisions and has high BBIQ like Mack. Teams PnR heavy like Atlanta can't use Goodwin as a backup. Most teams can't. Backup PG is a spot where running the offense is critical or you don't have one. 

I think we need to give Jeff a little more rope.. to either hang himself or show what he has got.  I think we will get a better idea with Ded in the rotation, he knows the offense and can help stabilize things with the 2nd unit Jeff plays with.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

They are doing an outstanding job with their rebuild.

I think Memphis will miss Crowder (especially)  and Hill. They got Mion Dion Waiters, he's a headcase. Winslow has played 11 games this season with a bad back.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

If you like needles not moving.

Sometimes intangible effects can move needles.  I am of the thought Dedmon made Len and others better with those effects...  We got rid of a serious locker room negative in Turner, and added high character guy with talent like Capela, and locker room positive in Ded.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, turnermx said:

Sometimes intangible effects can move needles.  I am of the thought Dedmon made Len and others better with those effects...  We got rid of a serious locker room negative in Turner, and added high character guy with talent like Capela, and locker room positive in Ded.

yes.  i was joking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

If you like needles not moving.

Capela moves the defensive and rebounding needle for me. Just not sure when he will be ready.

Didn't realize you were joking....my poor intuition there.

• Like 1