• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Add one more dead-eye shooting wing instead of Bembry or Graham and barring injury this is a playoff roster no doubt about it.

Yeah, believe Bembry has used his time up at the end of this season. Pulled for him but alas. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, High5 said:

This was one of the better trade deadlines I can remember. A few days ago we had no idea who our centers were going to be next season and now we have potentially one of the best duos in the league locked down. Without losing anything of value other than a non-lottery pick. It makes the offseason a lot more straightforward as well. 

Absolutely, I was not looking forward to adding a mid-round pick in a very shallow draft. The fact we were able to solve our starting C issue going into next season with that pick is a home run. Now let's all pray Capella's issue isn't long term chronic lol 🙏

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

Just awesome! Supes said there will be a major bench overhaul. Though I never have ....I vow that ALL members (including myself) of the squawk never question @NBASupes or @thecampster sources ever again. This was a historic time and thread on the squawk! 

these two got so much right that they updated us with even before Woj Bombs took place! You CANNOT ask for more then that!...just can’t. 

I can't believe they left off the loss of Len, Parker, and perhaps, most of all, Parsons!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

You think Drummond is going to resign with the Cavs for next season?  

Image result for raised eyebrow gif

He shot himself in the foot talking about getting paid all season. The Cavs may be the most willing to do that.

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Time's Up

Time's up,the rivers have no life
Time's up,the world is full of strife
Time's up,the sky is falling
Time's up,the Lord is calling

How you gonna stop the clock
When the well runs dry
All the rivers have died
Moment by moment, day by day
The world is just slipping away
Your future won't save your past
The time is now, it won't last
The time is nigh
Time to do-or-die

Time waits for no one
If you want to go on
Leave me something to grow on
The forests, the trees, the rivers, the seas
All die of this disease

Time ain't on your side
Don't sit idly by
You've just got to try

Love me some Living Colour.

• Like 2

Minny is trying to get booker !...I guess over the summer or during the draft but I don’t understand why phx would even consider that.

but I’m seeing that minny is going to go after a big 3 of Towns, DLo, Booker....I saw this trending anyways.

Just now, JTB said:

Minny is trying to get booker !...I guess over the summer or during the draft but I don’t understand why phx would even consider that.

but I’m seeing that minny is going to go after a big 3 of Towns, DLo, Booker....I saw this trending anyways.

I agree

• Like 2