• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Moderators
1 hour ago, KB21 said:

14-38 

that’s the third year record for this roster as we speak.  Talented rosters don’t lose like this.  

So when Jimmy Butler is injured for the playoffs are you going to give the Heat a pass on the 'contending' or hold them to the same standard as this years crippled Hawks team?

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

So when Jimmy Butler is injured for the playoffs are you going to give the Heat a pass on the 'contending' or hold them to the same standard as this years crippled Hawks team?

Miami gets a pass because they have remained competitive and did not tank.  

9 minutes ago, KB21 said:

No more young players and players that need to have their asses wiped after they potty because they are so immature.  

the sole focus on this up coming offseason should be on adding veterans to this team.  

We'll have plenty of time to add vets. This is probably our last good lotto pick in a while. We should use it.

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

The player I covet the most in the top 10 for us is Cole Anthony. I think our system is perfect. He would fit in instantly and his trade value will be sky high by year 3 to the point if we had that one missing piece, he could help us trade for it. 

Since this is an extremely strong PG class rivaling 2009, that's where I am leaning. I like LaMelo Ball and his potential but his floor is low and we don't have big mins. 

All of the top PG's fit our PnR heavy system. So this class is very appealing to me for PG's. 

Cole is my guy even though it is still too early for my big board.

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GameTime said:

We'll have plenty of time to add vets. This is probably our last good lotto pick in a while. We should use it.

Do you realize how many teams have thought this would be their “good” lotto pick in a while only to spend five more years drafting in the lottery?

Just now, KB21 said:

Do you realize how many teams have thought this would be their “good” lotto pick in a while only to spend five more years drafting in the lottery?

This team with our new bigs is a .500 team at worst next year when healthy. You're not getting another top 5 pick in a while. Who could you realistically trade this year's pick for? Lonzo Ball? Kevin Knox?

2 minutes ago, GameTime said:

This team with our new bigs is a .500 team at worst next year when healthy. You're not getting another top 5 pick in a while. Who could you realistically trade this year's pick for? Lonzo Ball? Kevin Knox?

I’m sorry, but Capela and Dedmon are not going to make that big of a difference. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

The player I covet the most in the top 10 for us is Cole Anthony. I think our system is perfect. He would fit in instantly and his trade value will be sky high by year 3 to the point if we had that one missing piece, he could help us trade for it. 

Since this is an extremely strong PG class rivaling 2009, that's where I am leaning. I like LaMelo Ball and his potential but his floor is low and we don't have big mins. 

All of the top PG's fit our PnR heavy system. So this class is very appealing to me for PG's. 

Meh. I dont see it with this kid..but Ive been wrong before..

5 hours ago, JTB said:

Minny is trying to get booker !...I guess over the summer or during the draft but I don’t understand why phx would even consider that.

but I’m seeing that minny is going to go after a big 3 of Towns, DLo, Booker....I saw this trending anyways.

Talk about no defense. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I ain't gonna lie, I don't even have Wiseman on my board. I removed him altogether. I don't think he's a good fit for what we do. For what we do, I'll rather other bigs in this draft and honestly, I think Bruno has as much potential as most bigs in this draft. Maybe Okongwu will be better but Capela is just miles better at this stage and Capela should be very good for us for at least another 6-8 years. I removed all centers altogether even Okongwu. 

For me: 

1. Point Guards, especially high end PG's to backup Trae

2. Edwards

3. Toppin

If we fall outside of the top 10: 

Toppin

Deni A

Jaden McDaniels

or one of the PG's. 

Damn you really love Toppin. I like him but not top 3.

3 hours ago, AHF said:

Have you watched him in 2020?  His WAR has been highly positive with improved play this year.  Very rough start to the year had him majorly negative before.  Positive 2020 play so far.  If he continues 2020 play, he will end up with positive WAR.

Sure he has...

1 hour ago, KB21 said:

I’m sorry, but Capela and Dedmon are not going to make that big of a difference. 

How many games did we lose this year because our Center position was absolute TRASH? To now replace that with Capela and the returning Dedmon.......huge difference.

If you can't see the difference in Capela & Dedmon VS Len, Bruno, & Jones

giphy.gif

Edited by LucastheThird
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, LucastheThird said:

How many games did we lose this year because our Center position was absolute TRASH? To now replace that with Capela and the returning Dedmon.......huge difference.

If you can't see the difference in Capale & Dedmon VS Len, Bruno, & Jones

giphy.gif

Capela and Dedmon are better for sure, but this team is still playing a bunch of young players major minutes.  Minutes those players should not be playing.