• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

27 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who are the PGs in the 2nd round that are available at #52?  

If they trade up, how far into the 2nd?

What does this mean for Brandon Goodwin?

I am not sure. PG's range is extreme in this draft because of PG depth is elite in this class. 

Idk honestly what this means for BG. I know the coaches and players like BG. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So this means they have now interviewed the top 10 guys? Last week TS said they hadn't.

Are guys going to have any in-person workouts?

TS said he's drafting BPA!

I was assuming on that statement. I don't know if he interviewed yet. I just don't know why his stock improved with us

I know they want to. GS feels they will be able to as things open up. Atlanta didn't seem optimistic the last time I heard LP on this topic. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@NBASupes

Any interest from the Hawks for Deni.

I get it, he is being looked at like a Luka lite. Unlike Luka who played against 6'10 to 7' players, I swear Deni looks like the tallest player on the floor out there.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
On 6/16/2020 at 10:39 PM, NBASupes said:

I just got info on Okoro. Hawks like his versatility, his tools, physical traits, mental traits, first step, explosiveness, two way ability, and talent level. They think he has star potential. 

Wiseman. Speed, tools, length, potential, and size is a rare combination and hard to find. 

Edwards: Tools, athletic ability, skill level, talent, size, fit for backup role gives Atlanta a lot of flexibility. They see a potential star with modern skills they covet. 

I get this, even if I don't think it'll necessarily work out with any of these three.  The Hawks are seeing this as a "one last swing for the fences" pick.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mrhonline said:

I get this, even if I don't think it'll necessarily work out with any of these three.  The Hawks are seeing this as a "one last swing for the fences" pick.

I think so also. If we get lucky and can stay in the top three, Schlenk should get one of the players he really likes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He confirmed Atlanta has a top 10 players they are targeting and he also confirmed that the current list of the 5 of the leads are this: 

1. Edwards

2. Okoro

3. Toppin

4. Hali

5. Wiseman

Thanks for the info. To me, this seems off. You are telling me that Toppin and Wiseman are more Schlenk type players than Okongwu? 🤔 Tough one to swallow. Dig the info, love a good juicy anytime.

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

NY and DET

If we land a top 3 and want to trade down or out we should deal with these two teams. They are as dumb as rocks.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

When where? Is Rome in?

No Rome, he ended up getting a new job in Seattle and it make it hard to do podcasts. 

Here's is the 1st one, it's not 5 mins, more like 31:49 mins. 

Topic: Hawks Rookies Evals. (Hunter, Reddish, and Fernando). 

https://voca.ro/9EsBeY1xroJ

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Here's the draft prospects one: Not my best work, I was working on father's day fumes after a very long day. 

I covered about 10 prospects. When into serious detail with maybe 4 of them. I do plan on doing individual pods on each prospect where I have the data in front of me and I'll be far more analytical in my research. I kinda freelanced this one.

https://voca.ro/lwYtwevcR6y

Future pods: 

Covering 2nd year players: What happened to Waffle House Steph and Klay and are they really the next Harden and Gordon instead? Trae and Kevin

Capela and Collins - Can this big man tandem be Goldeneye 007 N64 or one of those trash 007 games on Playstation 2 that was terrible? 

The expected studs who could disappoint or become superstars: Obi Toppin and Tyrese Haliburton

Three's Company: The advanced sum of Anthony Edwards, LaMelo Ball, and James Wiseman

The dazzling polished young Euros: What could be of Deni A. who I will have his name right on this pod and Killian Hayes

These guys will for sure be productive role players but what if they are NBA All Stars: Onyeka Okongwu, Cole Anthony, and Isaac Okoro

2nd round PG's who I really like for the Hawks: This will cover a lot of guys. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Thanks for the info. To me, this seems off. You are telling me that Toppin and Wiseman are more Schlenk type players than Okongwu? 🤔 Tough one to swallow. Dig the info, love a good juicy anytime.

If we land a top 3 and want to trade down or out we should deal with these two teams. They are as dumb as rocks.

As of right now, yes. That said, I don't agree with Wiseman over Big O. I do agree with Toppin over Big O.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Golden State - They are pushing the NBA for teams not in Orlando to see players at their facilities in limited capacity for scouting reasons. There is a chance this could pass, would do wonders for the Hawks as well. Seems like everyone is pushing things through GS who have great favor with the NBA at this time for obvious reasons. 

This would be awesome. Workouts will have players rising and falling. These guys have not played meaningful basketball in so long.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

No Rome, he ended up getting a new job in Seattle and it make it hard to do podcasts. 

Good stuff!

I think if Hunter had JC and Huerter to start the season, he would have been more consistent.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

At 9:18, when Supes introduces Cam he gets a little giddy like he’s introducing his own blood 🩸. The enthusiasm is priceless. 😊 

I like the Hunter comparison to Artest as well. The kg Battier one is really good as is the Artest one. Both are solid.

I don’t agree Bruno can score 15-17ppg for ANY NBA team ever most likely but he’s a solid bench guy no doubt.

Good stuff Supes!

4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Here's the draft prospects one: Not my best work, I was working on father's day fumes after a very long day. 

I covered about 10 prospects. When into serious detail with maybe 4 of them. I do plan on doing individual pods on each prospect where I have the data in front of me and I'll be far more analytical in my research. I kinda freelanced this one.

https://voca.ro/lwYtwevcR6y

Future pods: 

Covering 2nd year players: What happened to Waffle House Steph and Klay and are they really the next Harden and Gordon instead? Trae and Kevin

Capela and Collins - Can this big man tandem be Goldeneye 007 N64 or one of those trash 007 games on Playstation 2 that was terrible? 

The expected studs who could disappoint or become superstars: Obi Toppin and Tyrese Haliburton

Three's Company: The advanced sum of Anthony Edwards, LaMelo Ball, and James Wiseman

The dazzling polished young Euros: What could be of Deni A. who I will have his name right on this pod and Killian Hayes

These guys will for sure be productive role players but what if they are NBA All Stars: Onyeka Okongwu, Cole Anthony, and Isaac Okoro

2nd round PG's who I really like for the Hawks: This will cover a lot of guys. 

On the last one you said the prospect podcast was a quick one. 66 min? 😆 Love it but I’m gonna have to listen to this one later. 

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

On the last one you said the prospect podcast was a quick one. 66 min? 😆 Love it but I’m gonna have to listen to this one later. 

This is what happens without Rome. I have to create timelines and sub topics. 

• Sad 1