• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 has a lovely voice.

I’m just saying he’s won the cul deez (the sac awards 🥇) 7 years in a row now. He has a face that’s made for radio 📻!!! 😃 

I willbe listening to supes' 'cast while belting out a stunning rendition of Boyz 2 Mens, End of the Road in honor of our pal @NBASupes 

He may never have us in to talk hoops, but maybe he'll let us sing his intro music.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

he'll let us sing

Ain’t nobody tryin to hear 👂🏽 me sing 🎤 😆. I’m more of a shower 🚿 singer.

But I’m noodling with a kg/spud (no ego here) comedy routine involving ball 🏀. I dunno 🤷‍♀️ it might lift some people up a bit.  

Having said that though, I’m already late on my own mock thing I got goin on.. 😆

Seriously y’all drop some names for the late teen slots of the draft. At this point I’m trying to get the name most seen in mocks but if a person is as irritated as precious gets kg, let me know! ✌️ 

19 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

Really enjoyed the two pods Supes. Quality content as always. I'm surprised you're so high on Toppin considering you're hesitant to see the Hawks pay Collins, but he's gonna be a good player regardless.

I gotta listen to it still. I like it cuz it’s Supes and I know who he’s high on but it’s fun to listen to his great content. Sometimes I catch myself disagreeing with him as I listen 👂🏽 and yell AAAAAYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE like I got fouled. In a way I feel like I do when I listen to Toppin>Gwu 😆 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 6/16/2020 at 10:46 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Who are the PGs in the 2nd round that are available at #52?  

If they trade up, how far into the 2nd?

What does this mean for Brandon Goodwin?

If we cut Goodwin I bet Orlando takes a peek no matter who is on their roster because of that crazy game he had against them. That was a fun one to watch. Really like the guy myself but know he is third string for us if he stays.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

If we cut Goodwin I bet Orlando takes a peek no matter who is on their roster because of that crazy game he had against them. That was a fun one to watch. Really like the guy myself but know he is third string for us if he stays.  

Hustle can’t outwork talent all the time but it’ll earn you some minutes that’s for sure. His play seemed to energize the other guys for sure.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

If it’s Braaaaaaaaaaad or any of his goons,  @Peoriabird and I are walking 🚶🏿‍♂️

Brad's had some bad takes, but recently he's been better.  In his efforts to become objective, he became fantastical in some of his assessments.  The John Collins is a back up take was one of the worst.  They also loved some of the strangest players on the team.  Sometimes the eye test doesn't lie and the stats are just that.  Trae Young is slowly turning Brad back into a Hawks fan.  He literally giggles whenever he talks about him.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

They also loved some of the strangest players on the team. 

I think Malcolm Delaney and Brad has a special moment in the State Farm arena bathroom at some point. I mean Philips! That’s the only thing I can think of as to why he loved Delaney so much. I dunno 🤷‍♀️ maybe Brad like his lil tight fittin headband.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I hated Delaney with an unadulterated passion.  Just an utter, guttural disdain I can hardly put into words.

I’m not understand how you felt about him? 🤔 

😆 ya I recall. Didn’t you come up with ihatedelaney? Or no wait it was delaneysucks. It was a run on with words  but hilarious. Ya I wasn’t a fan.

Ur BIL’s x boy signed with the Nets to possibly back up Kyme. I gotta tell ya, the Nets are really climbing up my crap list. I tend to keep it consistent but they are gathering a bunch of annoying players on one squad now.

Cupcake 🧁 

Kyme 🌍 = 🗺 

Deandre 🍆 😐 

Tyler  :blackeye: :hang3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...