• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

If Travis takes Cole Anthony..................................................lol...There is at least 10 players minimum Im taking over him..

Honestly, that sounds like something the Hawks would want out there as a smokescreen.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I wouldn’t here. I think this kid might be getting overvalued a bit.

i kinda agree but he's getting a lot of attention in general. I was told Detroit wants to keep him at all cost and he's limited in the salary he can get. This was not by my guy but from a couple others who have knowledge of DET's FA situation. Before they hired their new GM, they were set on trying to land FVF but I don't know about now. Retaining Wood seems to be priority. I do know Blake Griffin is as available as ever. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, NBAchamps2016 said:

If the Spurs really do value Wiseman as the top guy and want to move up, we need to try and get Derozan from them. He’d help the team get to respectability and he’s only got one more year so he doesn’t interfere with having space for Two max FAs in 2021.

That’s something we don’t want to do.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, gurpilo said:

I really hope Hawks land Wiseman, Okongwu or Haliburton. I don’t like any other prospect.

On FA I would like to go for a Shooter and/or backup PG uf we do not get Haliburton. If we are not getting a big I would like to go after  Christian Wood.

Wiseman has potential, but he's gonna be a turnstill on defense early on.. Heavy footed as hell...Id much rather have OKungwu if those were my 2 choices...

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, NBAchamps2016 said:

If the Spurs really do value Wiseman as the top guy and want to move up, we need to try and get Derozan from them. He’d help the team get to respectability and he’s only got one more year so he doesn’t interfere with having space for Two max FAs in 2021.

Wait a minute...are you suggesting we trade our top pick for Derozan????? Naaw!!

That's just not his value.

• Thanks 3

On 7/27/2020 at 8:58 PM, Spud2nique said:

Bol Bol just nailed a 333333 😂 

Love this kid 😂 

I think you may be wrong about Cole Anthony. His high school resume is stellar and he is a 6'3" scoring guard. He won't start for us but he could be the perfect backup point guard playing beside Huerter or Reddish,

• Like 2

• Admin
3 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I think you may be wrong about Cole Anthony. His high school resume is stellar and he is a 6'3" scoring guard. He won't start for us but he could be the perfect backup point guard playing beside Huerter or Reddish,

HS doesn't mean much ... he was a chucker at UNC and didn't play D or really look to pass / get others involved.  We need a guy who will D up with experience as our backup.  Dunn is who we need to be Young's backup.  He can guard anyone 6'8 or under and can even play with Trae at times.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I feel like he’s the flavor of the week. It’s weird as soon as I hear a bit about him, 🐝 comes on backing him. I like the fact that he’s a 6’3” combo guard that isn’t afraid to shoot it and TRY and carry a team in stretches, there’s other types of guys that do that in our league, namely Austin Rivers, another former son of a player. Again, I like the fact that he’s Greg’s rugrat and thus been around the game for all his life, usually develops good feel, I don’t like his projected volume and fg% I don’t like his defense either. More in line with 🧢 and getting a big defensive guard like a Dunn type over a Cole type. 

Good news and bad news:

The Hawks could possibly be open to selling our HOU 2nd rounder. 

Good news is, the Hawks are one of the teams looking to buy a 1st rounder in this draft as they plan to sit on a portion of the money for 2020. I was told Atlanta wants to target a PG.

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

HS doesn't mean much ... he was a chucker at UNC and didn't play D or really look to pass / get others involved.  We need a guy who will D up with experience as our backup.  Dunn is who we need to be Young's backup.  He can guard anyone 6'8 or under and can even play with Trae at times.

I am with @Buzzard on this one. I would love to have Cole Anthony as a backup to Trae. 

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Good news and bad news:

The Hawks could possibly be open to selling our HOU 2nd rounder. 

Good news is, the Hawks are one of the teams looking to buy a 1st rounder in this draft as they plan to sit on a portion of the money for 2020. I was told Atlanta wants to target a PG.

I am with @Buzzard on this one. I would love to have Cole Anthony as a backup to Trae. 

I'm open to that if we get a second pick.  Not anywhere 1-8.  

• Like 2