• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Wouldn’t it be something crazy in this scenario happens.

With the 1st pick in the 2020 NBA draft, the Atlanta Hawks select...

LaMelo Ball....

Announcer for TNT: Wooooooow, this might be one of the few times in league history where a hometown guy is slated to go first, his hometown team gets the chance to choose him and doesn’t.

Or we could take Edwards and trade up to the mid 1st for this guy...I think hes gonna surprise some people..He's rarely talked about....

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Or we could take Edwards and trade up to the mid 1st for this guy...I think hes gonna surprise some people..He's rarely talked about....

So you want to draft 2 shooting guard to go along with the 2 we already have on the roster?

• Like 1

Maledon is a pg.. One of the Best pick and roll pg in the draft..And we dont have to take Edwards. I was just sayinl..lol. If Schlenk was serious about trading up for a pg ..

Edited by terrell

18 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

So you want to draft 2 shooting guard to go along with the 2 we already have on the roster?

What makes you think Maledon is a SG? Hes always been a pg...I know you hate Edwards but where did you come up with 2 SG's?..lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I guess I can ask KG the same question since he likes this post. lol...Do you consider Maledon as a SG too? lol

Edited by terrell

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

No, I was just joinin' in on peo's hate-session.  I think I hate every prospect in this draft.

Trollin? lol. And Im not even an Edwards guy.. I mean I wouldnt be upset if we took him,,But IM not extemely high on him like some people are. The Edwards hate making  Peo call Maledon a SG is funny..... lol

Edited by terrell

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hey Terrell ask AHF he voted for Maledon like 9 straight times in the mock series. He loves the guy.

Good to know..(I stopped doing the mocks after pick 8 I think. lol)... I like him too if SChlenk is serious about trading for another mid 1st..I kinda wish we still had #16. I like Capela though..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hey Terrell ask AHF he voted for Maledon like 9 straight times in the mock series. He loves the guy.

I think he is interesting, wouldn't say I love him.  I did do the easy way out with the mock series where I generally voted for the same guy if he wasn't picked the prior round.  (I voted for him then, why not vote for him when there is less on the board?)  He seems like an intriguing pick for the middle of the round.

• Like 4

Just now, AHF said:

I think he is interesting, wouldn't say I love him.  I did do the easy way out with the mock series where I generally voted for the same guy if he wasn't picked the prior round.  (I voted for him then, why not vote for him when there is less on the board?)  He seems like an intriguing pick for the middle of the round.

Ya I did that too. Vote 🗳 for my guy till I got him for the most part. Some like Tyrell Terry y’all wouldn’t bite so I stopped force feeding.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, terrell said:

Good to know..(I stopped doing the mocks after pick 8 I think. lol)... I like him too if SChlenk is serious about trading for another mid 1st..I kinda wish we still had #16. I like Capela though..

*gasp*

gsp.gif

I know, gurl.  That's blasphemy!

I got through all 30 and I hate all these dudes.  Shame on you, terrell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

*gasp*

gsp.gif

Thank you kg! Your loyalty is beyond question. Hold up one sec I’m making an update  📝 on T.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

*gasp*

gsp.gif

Well we cant fall past 8......................And That was before I heard we were thinking about trading back up for another 1st. 

So........

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Well we cant fall past 8......................And That was before I heard we were thinking about trading back up for another 1st. 

So........

Give me a break too! Of a different variety!