• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Atlanta has also been open with teams looking to sell 1st rounders and teams who are also trying to get out of bad deals or just open up some cap room for a target player has reached out to Atlanta. Due to Atlanta's cap, roster space, and flexibility. Atlanta has been the most popular team in the trade market even more than New York.  

Teams he said reached out: Dallas, MIN, Brooklyn, Philly, Boston, LAL, and the Kings. 

I was told teams most interested with Atlanta have been Dallas, MIN, Philly, Boston, and the Lakers. 

Atlanta is targeting a move back into the late lottery - mid first again to land a PG to backup Trae. A lot of our fans want them to sign someone like Dunn but I am hearing Dunn will return to CHI as well as Melton to MEM. 

The biggest news he told me is Dallas is willing to trade out of the draft altogether if they can get out of Dwight Powell's contract who recently tore his ACL. I was told, no suitors so far but they reached out to teams like Atlanta and New York who said no.  

Not surprised that teams are reaching out regarding our capspace.

Glad Atlanta said No to the Dallas/Powell deal, we need contributing players for next season.

Minny: Trade us back the BKN 2020 1st to clear James Johnson. He has 1 year left at $16 million, he can be the backup PF.  We use that pick for the backup PG spot.

Philly - I'll pass on Horford and Harris

Brooklyn - Prince and/or Dinwiddie and their 2020 1st?

Boston - what are the looking for?

Kings - Heild?

LAL - what are they looking for? 

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not surprised that teams are reaching out regarding our capspace.

Glad Atlanta said No to the Dallas/Powell deal, we need contributing players for next season.

Minny: Trade us back the BKN 2020 1st to clear James Johnson. He has 1 year left at $16 million, he can be the backup PF.  We use that pick for the backup PG spot.

Philly - I'll pass on Horford and Harris

Brooklyn - Prince and/or Dinwiddie and their 2020 1st?

Boston - what are the looking for?

Kings - Heild?

LAL - what are they looking for? 

Not sure about Philly. I am pretty sure it's Horford though. Harris is not on the market at all. I was told they want to keep him at all cost. I still think they are looking to moving Richardson for future draft assets. 

Minny is clear, James Johnson. Not sure the cost though

Brooklyn is Prince. Not Dinwiddle. He's their only bad contract

Boston is looking for cash. COVID hit them harder than expected. They really get a good amount of money via the ticket sales

Kings is trying to save money and sale some of their 2nd rounders. I think Atlanta is interested for trade up reasons. 

For LAL - See Kings. Save money reasons. They plan on being active in FA for vets. They need as much money as possible. They aren't willing to sell their pick but they are open to trading down out of the 1st round. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

He’s gonna be way better. Even now it’s close. 

I was gonna break down them last couple possessions in I.S.E.

Mr. Generational with the late turn, the "defense" on Lillard that consisted of playing the starring role of 'parking cone' as Dame walked by him for the game willing play, then the attempted 1-on-5, realize he can't get by the guy, bail out pass to a missed shot.

Legend

• Haha 3

Everyone has their own goals. Atlanta likes to do deals where our goals are similar. I do think Atlanta might think about getting the Brooklyn pick back but from everything I was previously told. Atlanta doesn't want to take on bad contracts of non useful players anymore. 

From my view, I think if Atlanta gonna move up, it will be buying picks and moving up from that way. I don't see them being willing to take on Johnson. I was told earlier this year that this is the end of taking on bad players on bad deals for draft assets. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I was gonna break down them last couple possessions in I.S.E.

Do it in kg fashion lol. Add a reference of skinny smelo and maxi (pad) Kleber. 😃 

Big Nurk the Bosnian beast .. not a pretty scent there either.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

The Zack LaVine and Aaron Gordon market is dead again. The suitors willing to match the price both teams want for each player. 

He said, watch for Orlando to blow it up. They could sell assets like Vucevic for cheap. Said teams are waiting for a discount price for Gordon and Vucevic but said Orlando has remained head-strong that they are doing and moving in the right direction the way they are. 

What is the ask from the Bulls and Orlando for Lavine and Gordon respectively vs what teams are offering?

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What is the ask from the Bulls and Orlando for Lavine and Gordon respectively vs what teams are offering?

Way too much, they want a top 5 pick for them when they aren't difference makers for no one. Like who LaVine or Gordon away? Neither are big wings and while Gordon can guard them, he can't offensively play on the wings. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Way too much, they want a top 5 pick for them when they aren't difference makers for no one. Like who LaVine or Gordon away? Neither are big wings and while Gordon can guard them, he can't offensively play on the wings. 

:deke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m 🤤 for a vet. Someone like a Malcolm Brodgon type or Trez or FVV or somebody that has that IT. 

That’s why I don’t think the Richardson idea is great. He wouldn’t fit in well as he’s too quiet on the floor. We need another loudmouth (communicator in a good way) like Trae. 

3 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

So the point of all cap space is to resign draft picks over time?  I thought we were trying to bring people in to help Trae?

We are working on that but it's not easy. We got cap space but no one wants it who deserves it as they got options

I’m predicting Trae drops ☔️ 70 points next year in somebody. After watching Booker and now Dame, he’s itching to put up a crooked # on the scoreboard. 65 or 70. I know I’d rather see him get the 23 dime Mookie record but kid likes to score. I’m not mad.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Now that would be interesting! He has been playing well for Toronto.

If they Throw in Boucher(i think hes a RFA), Ill think about it..lol. 

Edited by terrell

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I just need our FAs for the bench to be better at basketball than the collection of Parsons, Turner, Crabbe, Parker, Len and Jones. That is all.

Agreed...I could live with Torrey Craig and Etwuan moore. It beats the hell out of Bembry and Graham...lol

• Like 1