• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

2 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Or less with last year's trade up

Hunter's value was fine.  It's hard to get three and D wings.  The books not written on him yet and he still could be the 4th best player in the draft all things considered.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I don't know how feasible 10/Oubre is although I know they want to get rid of Oubre to make a run at FVV and another player. Oubre market isn't exactly the highest either due to his high maintenance status. Phoenix wants to be a winning team. Maintaining depth and getting impact players is what they are trying to do. It's a pick Atlanta could attain if they want to move up from a later 1st due to PHX needs. 

Prince/19 is very feasible and Atlanta has a tremendous working relationship with Brooklyn so that one just makes a shit ton of sense as it did last year for Crabbe. Prince is more costly than Crabbe. Prince has 24 million owed. 

As mentioned to me yesterday, Boston isn't giving away its picks. They will try to get value of some type. 

More and more vets are becoming available each growing day who weren't initially available. Atlanta could do their whole offseason in the draft and do a lot better than in FA. There are some vets that really could appeal to Atlanta, it's about making the value work.

I knew some vets would become available.....Go get em Travis....lol

8 hours ago, NBASupes said:

9, 11-14 are interesting in Okongwu. How interested are they in moving up depends on the price. 

Without workouts, teams kinda already know who they like and don't like.

Travis better not let Boston trade up to get Okungwu..Nope...lol

18 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Are we sure we don't want Trey Burke?

I'm like 75% sure.  The remember, althought it is the playoffs, this isn't a regular playoffs with homefield advantage.  These role players are playing out of their minds in the bubble. 

It's also why you're seeing every game has a crazy scorer.  The crowd does affect focus.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Are we sure we don't want Trey Burke?

Hes earning himself a raise in the bubble for sure..Anything is better than what we had off the bench last season..lol

55 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'm like 75% sure.  The remember, althought it is the playoffs, this isn't a regular playoffs with homefield advantage.  These role players are playing out of their minds in the bubble. 

It's also why you're seeing every game has a crazy scorer.  The crowd does affect focus.

Yeah Ive been saying this is totally different routine for players..Good to see Paul George finally wake up and put it on the Mavs..lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

Excellent point on these role players excelling because theres no "road".

Folks gotta be careful.  Kudos for having a good stretch, but theres a reason guys like Burke were on the scrap heap. 

Is he better than what we had?  Sure but thats like rewarding him for being the tallest short guy.

And shiii, based on the bubble, TJ Warren should be rated higher than Lebron.  It's all bizarro 🙃

Edited by kg01
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Yeah Ive been saying this is totally different routine for players..Good to see Paul George finally wake up and put it on the Mavs..lol

somebody's gotta say it ...

Good game ... "Ohhh Luqua's the greatest!!!!! And he's doin it with an amputated foot while carrying Porzingis' corpse! Jordan who?!!"

Bad game ... "Oh wow, ankle, Porzingo out, refs missed that foul, his shoe fell off, is it warm in here?, Carlisle's a terrible coach, he has no help, why's this game so late?, let's go to commercial ..."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

somebody's gotta say it ...

Good game ... "Ohhh Luqua's the greatest!!!!! And he's doin it with an amputated foot while carrying Porzingis' corpse! Jordan who?!!"

Bad game ... "Oh wow, ankle, Porzingo out, refs missed that foul, his shoe fell off, is it warm in here?, Carlisle's a terrible coach, he has no help, why's this game so late?, let's go to commercial ..."

Now theyre saying Marcus Morris stepped on his injured ankle intentionally, when he wasnt even looking down. Plus he made sure he was alright.smh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I've been saying this for awhile. We just want actual nba talent using our capspace.

You definitely have! I can confirm.... especially in a ton of replies to my post. I hope you are right and Schlenk is able to add talent via trade. I’m not so high in Schlenk coming through via free agency but we will see what happens 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, terrell said:

I knew some vets would become available.....Go get em Travis....lol

Can’t lie I didn’t see that coming but glad you and @JayBirdHawk shared the same beliefs!

@NBASupes if you don’t mind kind sir please drop a few name vets that you hear that becomes available via trade.

im really curious what Vets are available via trade. I figured the weak free agency would keep most teams intact with little to no movement at all

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JTB said:

Can’t lie I didn’t see that coming but glad you and @JayBirdHawk shared the same beliefs!

@NBASupes if you don’t mind kind sir please drop a few name vets that you hear that becomes available via trade.

im really curious what Vets are available via trade. I figured the weak free agency would keep most teams intact with little to no movement at all

I can't publicly. Some have been rumored recently but I can't say but yes. Atlanta is interested in some, especially if they come with an asset attached and they add value. 

Literally, just last week, the best possible PG on the market was D.J. Augustin and Shabazz Napier and Augustin was likely to resign with ORL. Now, we got a quality marketplace. I really think teams started to settle at what they will do in the draft and players just became available. Also, some are targeting key FAs and need to get rid of salary as well as resigning some of their own players. There's a number of reasons but Atlanta is at the fontfront. When I say the market for Atlanta was SHIT, I mean it. People of value want to be part of a core, we have a core already and likely adding one more to it from the draft. PT matters to FAs. Things are clearly looking up now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I can't publicly. Some have been rumored recently but I can't say but yes. Atlanta is interested in some, especially if they come with an asset attached and they add value. 

Literally, just last week, the best possible PG on the market was D.J. Augustin and Shabazz Napier and Augustin was likely to resign with ORL. Now, we got a quality marketplace. I really think teams started to settle at what they will do in the draft and players just became available. Also, some are targeting key FAs and need to get rid of salary as well as resigning some of their own players. There's a number of reasons but Atlanta is at the fontfront. When I say the market for Atlanta was SHIT, I mean it. People of value want to be part of a core, we have a core already and likely adding one more to it from the draft. PT matters to FAs. Things are clearly looking up now. 

Id take Napier over Teague....Napier actually tries on defense..

Edited by terrell