• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

34 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not surprised about the CP3/Al Horford value....$41 million is hard to trade no matter how you slice it. Al is still making less than CP3 over 3 years than Paul's 2 years.

The Indy stuff is interesting, moving on from Dipo and Turner era.

Indy been shopping Dipo but his value just isn't that big so Indy is throwing him into deals as a filler. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

IF CP3 goes to NY, that might be one less playoff spot available..Hes one of the Best leaders out there imo.

Lonzo and Giannis on the court together? They better sign some shooters.. lol

Dipo might be damaged goods unfortunatley..

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

IF CP3 goes to NY, that might be one less playoff spot available..Hes one of the Best leaders out there imo.

Lonzo and Giannis on the court together? They better sign some shooters.. lol

Dipo might be damaged goods unfortunatley..

Teams have legit questions about him and his health but he's not damaged goods. He's just on an expiring contract and teams know he wants to be in the 2021 FA market. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Teams have legit questions about him and his health but he's not damaged goods. He's just on an expiring contract and teams know he wants to be in the 2021 FA market. 

Yeah I agree. Makes no sense to trade for him..Its not like hes Kawhi where you just take a chance on him staying..

10 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yeah I agree. Makes no sense to trade for him..Its not like hes Kawhi where you just take a chance on him staying..

There are a lot of teams that want to trade for him but the value isn't there for Indy so they are trying to use him as a key filler to move up for a prospect they highly covet in the draft. 

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

There are a lot of teams that want to trade for him but the value isn't there for Indy so they are trying to use him as a key filler to move up for a prospect they highly covet in the draft. 

Are the Hawks one of those teams? I wouldn't mind him on a 1 yr rental. Could help us take the next step at least..

Just now, terrell said:

Are the Hawks one of those teams? I wouldn't mind him on a 1 yr rental. Could help us take the next step at least..

But I wont no part of him long term..Hoopers just arent the same after ACL tears imo...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, terrell said:

We were interested but the price was far too high for us. That's why they have him in packaged deals for premium prospect/asset. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

1. Indy is making noise. They have reached out to Atlanta for JC with no success 

3. There has been talks with Atlanta/GS for JC but nothing concrete as normal. The fact remains, Atlanta wants to keep their core pieces unless the case of an overpay comes which I was told was not happening. 

4.  There has been talks about Rubio for LA but I was told it's unlikely. There has been talks about a Murray or White trade but nothing concrete. LAC is clearly targeting a PG and that either Pat Bev or Lou Williams is players they are dangling to land that said PG.  

1. What was Indy offering for Collins - was it a flat out no or was their offer just not good enough

3.  Trade details from GSW?

4. You indicated White and Murray were not availiable last week, are they now available?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

1. What was Indy offering for Collins - was it a flat out no or was their offer just not good enough

3.  Trade details from GSW?

4. You indicated White and Murray were not availiable last week, are they now available?

1. Myles Turner, Atlanta has had interest in him for years but to play JC not for him. 

2. The same specifics as before. They would like a pick swap plus JC and Atlanta hasn't been interested. They have NO interest is Wiggins either. 

3. They aren't. LAC called for them and nothing happened. One sided conversation, aka nothing concrete. Nothing that will stick. 

• Thanks 2

• Admin
4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

1. Myles Turner, Atlanta has had interest in him for years but to play JC not for him. 

2. The same specifics as before. They would like a pick swap plus JC and Atlanta hasn't been interested. They have NO interest is Wiggins either. 

3. They aren't. LAC called for them and nothing happened. One sided conversation, aka nothing concrete. Nothing that will stick. 

Yeah, it wouldn’t make sense now that we have Capela.

On 9/18/2020 at 4:51 PM, kg01 said:

I hear you.  But I think it's fair to suggest having a more capable fellow floor general/playmaker could be a factor in how quickly (if at all) he develops his off-ball game.

I guess I pushed back at the notion that it's a lost cause.  I'm not sure we know one way or the other yet.  At this point, who else should be initiating offense?

This is a great point I never looked at it this way but I can see why @bleachkit don’t believe trae will turn into a curry like style off ball ....it’s not just what he’s shown on the court but also his mentality and player he base his game off of which is Steve Nash. He’s been public about that as well. But hey we could be very wrong ...you made a more than solid point. We don’t know for sure until there’s another solid playmaker on the court with him.

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@NBASupes....have you heard any rumblings that KAT might ask for a trade? He's not in the min(n)i-bubble with his team, he's hanging with the Kardashians instead 

That is like a sign of the apocalypse for a basketball player where you are hanging out with reality TV (insert nicer word than initially comes to mind)s rather than spending key time with your teammates for the first time in months.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AHF said:

That is like a sign of the apocalypse for a basketball player where you are hanging out with reality TV (insert nicer word than initially comes to mind)s rather than spending key time with your teammates for the first time in months.

He just signed an extension and has 4 years left on his deal. I'm not sure what he can do aside from publicly asking for a trade and disparaging the organization, that technique does often work though.

• Like 2