• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

8 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Hey man,

Not to be that guy, but Miami and Indy only went 6 games in 2014.

You are being that guy. 

Yes, Miami took Indy in 6 in year 4 but my focus was always year 3 of PG because you said he was a MVP candidate. Why would I or anyone not think about year 3 PG who took them to game 7? 

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

giphy.gif

and I still have no idea what your gripe is with me.

I have no gripe, just disappointed is all. I wasn't even going to respond originally when I read it because he was too disorganized with his thoughts and figured he is seeking attention 

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I have no gripe, just disappointed is all. I wasn't even going to respond originally when I read it because he was too disorganized with his thoughts and figured he is seeking attention 

That's fine if you are disappointed, but please don't use me as the reason for throwing out your F-bombs, and for the record I still have no idea why you are mad at me.

• Thanks 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

That's fine if you are disappointed, but please don't use me as the reason for throwing out your F-bombs.

I got it. I just wasn't expecting it. He was babbling. I honestly didn't think anyone that mattered would respond to either one of us. When I saw you and Marco, I guess I overreacted to Reddawg.

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

I got it. I just wasn't expecting it. He was babbling. I honestly didn't think anyone that mattered would respond to either one of us. When I saw you and Marco, I guess I overreacted to Reddawg.

You'll seriously have to refresh my memory.  I don't feel like goin back through the thread.  Or were...

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Can we just agree that all of you are wrong and move on?

Hey, I'm just glad I didn't get roped into this one.

My hands are clean, its been straight facts. 

Just now, NBASupes said:

@RedDawg#8, my bad bro. Shouldn't have f bombed. Are we cool now?

You my dude man, I been over here crackin up the whole time lol 

I didnt take anything personally 

No worries bro. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He was always trying to make me look foolish and failing every step of the way. Let's just be honest. He has poor reading comprehension and it bit him in the ass. He isn't who I am really pissed it. Its Jay and Marco.

Do you see how many likes I pass out? I was liking the fact that he was providing evidence to back up his argument.  Didn't care who was wrong or right.  

My likes have nothing to do with who is winning an argument, just who's supporting their argument and I generally like the less aggressive stance. 

It had nothing to do with making you look foolish. It was you were just way too aggressive coming back with your response.

I like reasonable responses because I don't want anyone coming at me side ways in a simple debate. 

I also don't think you're foolish in anyway. You do get heated, but never foolish.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Do you see how many likes I pass out? I was liking the fact that he was providing evidence to back up his argument.  Didn't care who was wrong or right.  

My likes have nothing to do with who is winning an argument, just who's supporting their argument and I generally like the less aggressive stance. 

It had nothing to do with making you look foolish. It was you were just way too aggressive coming back with your response.

I like reasonable responses because I don't want anyone coming at me side ways in a simple debate. 

I also don't think you're foolish in anyway. You do get heated, but never foolish.

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member

For all the Boston, New York, Warriors fans lurking here (we know you are watching and waiting, waiting and watching) for the next Supes update...take note...this is how we do it over here! We fuss and fight and make up.

#SquawkFam

• Like 4