• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

9 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

So, how bout them new jerseys,  huh?!

Straight fire IMO. 

Straight Heeeet

Nah, I really like them, their relevance to the past and present, and the fact that the proceeds go back in to the community.

My only gripe is that we kind of keep using a similar style and color scheme with the city jerseys lately.

I would have liked to break away, but again I get it, it makes sense. Hopefully next year we get a non-all black jersey, or Saints colors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

For all the Boston, New York, Warriors fans lurking here (we know you are watching and waiting, waiting and watching) for the next Supes update...take note...this is how we do it over here! We fuss and fight and make up.

#SquawkFam

Just to add to our leading star's post, I don't have any updates at this time. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

For all the Boston, New York, Warriors fans lurking here (we know you are watching and waiting, waiting and watching) for the next Supes update...take note...this is how we do it over here! We fuss and fight and make up.

#SquawkFam

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47ebcjnwlp58ynsgtgkcc

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Straight Heeeet

Nah, I really like them, their relevance to the past and present, and the fact that the proceeds go back in to the community.

My only gripe is that we kind of keep using a similar style and color scheme with the city jerseys lately.

I would have liked to break away, but again I get it, it makes sense. Hopefully next year we get a non-all black jersey, or Saints colors.

Black and Old Gold is MLK's fraternity colors.  We used Gold last year because it was 50 years.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I think the MLK Jerseys will fly off the rack. They are going to be like the Nigeria jerseys where you don't have to like or care about the team to buy the jerseys 

I'm not a jersey buyer but I think I may buy this one as a keepsake.

• Like 4