• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Add in the fact that many of these same media people predicted him to be a bust and so are inclined to stick with that ("well, he is better than I projected but he isn't a real winner so my prediction was kind of right").

Exactly.

Instead of admitting they were wrong and moving on, they just double down and move the goalposts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, terrell said:

We started out winning last season..2-0 and almost beat Philly in the 3rd game..Then it all went downhill pretty much..lol

John Collins happened, that’s what. Losing John and having to start Jabari Parker was a double whammy

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@NBASupes  it's been 2 days

giphy.gif

What can you tell us about the rumors (started by an NY guy, could they have interest in Dipo) about Indy interested in trading for Hayward?  I see a lot of Boston fans :cute: thinking they can get a haul for him........delusions Like Rudy Gobert or  Brogdon and Sabonis.

I've been too busy. He called today and texted but I couldn't talk. This is a really bad time for me. I've been extremely busy and I am planning a major party for my daughter. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I've been too busy. He called today and texted but I couldn't talk. This is a really bad time for me. I've been extremely busy and I am planning a major party for my daughter. 

Do you live I. The same cul de sac as KG?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jdawgflow said:

Do you live I. The same cul de sac as KG?

You all do.  You're just fitments of my imagination.

50 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

My 1st kid is due any day now. Y'all may be missing me for a while too.

Congrats.  No excuses tho.  I wanna see some posts from the delivery room, homes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I don't know how we are still up but we spoke for 15 mins. 

Update: 

LAC/MIN/SA

He just confirmed MIN #1 pick/CP3 and Paul George. He is telling me it's CP3 more than Horford is what they prefer. Because of this, teams have been reaching out to LAC about PG13 availability and making offers but LAC is not interested unless they can get what they feel is a potential star and a player like CP3 who's ready to win it all. They feel they have a three year window and there is more to it about PG13 than that meets the eye which I mentioned already. I asked has anyone made an offer yet, he said, about the #1 pick, no but yes to PG13 and LAC wasn't interested. They have the mind on what they want to do already. They want to maintain a contender squad but make key changes. They really like James Wiseman is what he is hearing and see star potential in him long term. Ballmer is still pissed about Porter Jr. FYI

He also said, DeRozan interest has been in LAC and playing for a contender. This might be the reason they are pushing him out of the door. He also said, LAC wants to keep a majority of their players including Harrell which is a massive difference than what he heard previously. The idea that there is going to be a lot of trades is simply not true but there will be CORE changes. He said, he gotten confirmation they want to keep their pairing of Lou-Harrell and considering the schedule and how important depth is for the regular season, they don't want to lose that. They also want to resign Green if he opts out and Morris. 

He said even if San Antonio loses DeRozan, they are not interesting in rebuilding. They want to fight to make the playoffs. 

IND

He also said, the Dipo trade market is very active but like we keep saying, Indy hasn't been overwhelmed by the offers. What they want, people don't think he's worth for a rental and he's a lot better in name than his game. 

Teams are waiting to see what happens with the cap. They are said to never agree to what happened the year before KD became a FA and it spiked. They want to make it balanced. 

GS 

They are putting out that they like a lot of people right now but he con't to say it's Deni who GS really wants if they stick at 2. 

That's it. I told him I needed 100% confirmation on the Paul George thing and I got it again. 

So let's see if I got this right:

1. LAC will only look to move PG13 + $6 million in salary to trade for CP3 ($41 million) plus keep the #1 pick at $10 million?

2. What kind of value is OKC expecting for CP3?

3. Is the framework still PG13 to Minny for #1 (but then Minny will look to move PG13 in a trade down and future 1st?) Destination - unknown???

4. LAC wants to keep Lou ($8 mil) and resign Harrell, but they are also interested in trading for DeRozan? IF DD opts out ($27 mil)  LAC can only offer MLE which is unlikely, which means it'll be an opt in by DeRozan (unless he just want of out SAS), then traded to LAC for Beverly at $13 mil plus another $14 million (Zubac $7, McGruder $5, Shamet $2) - will that be enough for SAS to 'not rebuild but fight for playoffs?'

• Moderators
10 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

My 1st kid is due any day now. Y'all may be missing me for a while too.

Excused as long as the youngster gets a Hawks onesy.  

Congats!  Definitely way more life changing than anything else I've seen (including marriage, etc.)

41 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So let's see if I got this right:

1. LAC will only look to move PG13 + $6 million in salary to trade for CP3 ($41 million) plus keep the #1 pick at $10 million?

2. What kind of value is OKC expecting for CP3?

3. Is the framework still PG13 to Minny for #1 (but then Minny will look to move PG13 in a trade down and future 1st?) Destination - unknown???

4. LAC wants to keep Lou ($8 mil) and resign Harrell, but they are also interested in trading for DeRozan? IF DD opts out ($27 mil)  LAC can only offer MLE which is unlikely, which means it'll be an opt in by DeRozan (unless he just want of out SAS), then traded to LAC for Beverly at $13 mil plus another $14 million (Zubac $7, McGruder $5, Shamet $2) - will that be enough for SAS to 'not rebuild but fight for playoffs?'

1. Yep. 

2. No one knows yet. I've heard they are willingly going to let him walk from others but I don't know. My guy didn't know either when he covered it last time. He just knew that the Knicks wanted Paul for Randle and Knox but he wants to join a contender. My guess is they will want a small asset. Like a couple of 2nds.

3. Pick swap and 2021 1st rounder which in reality is 2022 since 2020 1st will go to LAC. They never changed their asking price.

4. SnT Pat Bev and someone else. I think I talked about this one last time. He's opting out. He won't get 27 million per on the open market this time, more like 18-20 million is what I've been told from others. A SnT will be realistic. Basically what we saw with Jimmy Butler/Miami and Philly.