• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Supes, I dont believe this, but  a friend of mine heard Jaylen Brown might be available for #1 pick..No way there is any truth to this is it? Who would the C's want at #1?  Bring him home Travis. lol

No. I haven't heard anything but no. No one has been offered that's a young stud for that pick which Jaylen is. I can see Jaylen getting offered for Ben Simmons if available. 

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

That's hilarious.

Hey @bird_dirt i don't know if anyone has mentioned but your two photos in your signature line are gigantic on desktop.  At least for me they are kind of full screen.   No biggie.

Lol...I think I've been on this site on my laptop once in the past year, so I don't even remember my sig pics.

If I'm not mistaken, they're tied to an old photo bucket account I can't access anymore. 

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm trying to figure out if not PG, who?  Any Squawkers have any guesses?

6 hours ago, terrell said:

Jrue Holiday? Ben Simmons? Bradley Beal? lol

Jrue will also be a 1 year rental unless he picks up his option. 

Wiz wouldn't want PG13 on a 1 year deal either.

So that leaves Ben Simmons. I can see Philly making this deal.

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

I wouldn't mind Josh Richardson.  He fits the age profile (27) and has 2 years left on a decent contract.

4 hours ago, gurpilo said:

I posted it earlier, I think he would be a perfect fit here, 3& D player and can play backup PG, best fit for us. He is a fantastic player and his age fits the team, by the time our core is developed he would still be able to contribute. I think he can be had for cheap as Phily needs cap space for Chris Paul.

This I like as part of a deal to facilitate the CP3 trade to Philly, I'll even bring back Scotty 😀.  (Total $15 mil)

Philly has a lot of work to do to trade for CP3 and his $41 mil. They'd have to find a taker for Al, don't see OKC wanting Al.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This I like as part of a deal to facilitate the CP3 trade to Philly, I'll even bring back Scotty 😀.  (Total $15 mil)

Philly has a lot of work to do to trade for CP3 and his $41 mil. They'd have to find a taker for Al, don't see OKC wanting Al.

Doesn't LAC want Al? 
OKC actually would be decent with Al instead of Adams. CP3 is a major loss though.

It really sucks for that city. Great fans, and PG13/Kawhi ruined everything overnight, literally.

They lost Harden, KD, Russ and now likely CP3. From riches to rags. 

3 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Doesn't LAC want Al? 
OKC actually would be decent with Al instead of Adams. CP3 is a major loss though.

It really sucks for that city. Great fans, and PG13/Kawhi ruined everything overnight, literally.

At least they got A TON of picks and pick swaps for some of them. The only person we didn't lose for nothing was Jeff Teague.

2 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Doesn't LAC want Al? 

OKC has a treasure trove of draft picks, and a few nice young players. They are actually in good shape as far as rebuilds go.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Doesn't LAC want Al? 

LAC prefers CP3, IIRC, Supes said LAC is only moving PG if they can get CP

14 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

OKC has a treasure trove of draft picks, and a few nice young players. They are actually in good shape as far as rebuilds go.

Assets. But those picks and prospects have to materialize.

What are the odds of them drafting another KD, Westbrook  AND Harden in consecutive drafts especially when they aren't tanking? Those Clippers picks will all be in the mid 20's. What are the odds they can acquire a PG13 or CP3 again. You're talking 4 potential HoFers out the door for what, some late 1st round picks? Heck even Melo made a trip through town.

They got so much in return because those assets are not worth much in comparison to what was sent out.

SGA is nice and all, but he's a far cry from what they had even just 1 year ago. 

OKC has lost a ton of generational talent in recent memory. Lets hope they draft well in the teens and 20's

36 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Assets. But those picks and prospects have to materialize.

What are the odds of them drafting another KD, Westbrook  AND Harden in consecutive drafts especially when they aren't tanking? Those Clippers picks will all be in the mid 20's. What are the odds they can acquire a PG13 or CP3 again. You're talking 4 potential HoFers out the door for what, some late 1st round picks? Heck even Melo made a trip through town.

They got so much in return because those assets are not worth much in comparison to what was sent out.

SGA is nice and all, but he's a far cry from what they had even just 1 year ago. 

OKC has lost a ton of generational talent in recent memory. Lets hope they draft well in the teens and 20's

That's how it goes sometimes. 

18 hours ago, NBASupes said:

There could be some worthy players available but it's gonna cost us a lot. Like A LOT to get them. It will not be cheap at all. Obviously, Cam, De'Andre, and Trae are off limits. Clint might as well be depending on the deal. JC and Kevin are generally off-limits but to pull the type of deal that could be pulled. It's gonna take one of them without question. 

I would really love Shai Gilgeous Alexander.  I would trade Huerter, #6, and a protected 2021 1st.  Not sure that fits OKC, they are in a similar phase of building, and may not really desire picks.

• Like 1

hace 26 minutos, txsting dijo:

I would really love Shai Gilgeous Alexander.  I would trade Huerter, #6, and a protected 2021 1st.  Not sure that fits OKC, they are in a similar phase of building, and may not really desire picks.

No way they trade SGA, they see him as we see Young or Collins. He is core piece for OKC

Edited by gurpilo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, gurpilo said:

No way they trade SGA, they see him as we see Young or Collins. He is core piece for OKC

Yeah, I'm sure you're right.  He's underrated in the media, but I'm sure OKC understands his value.  I wonder if the 76ers would consider something for Thybulle or Shake Milton?  I think either one would help our thin situation at SG.