• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

19 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

What happened with wanting a lower pick to develop in our G-League organization?  Seems like we are all in on vets and not worrying about developing Younger players for the near future.

I've heard nothing recently on it. It seems like the G-league been put on the backburner when it was the face of what Atlanta wanted to do this off-season just a few months ago but it's not just Atlanta. It seems like this is the case around the league

6 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I like that Edwards worked out, even televised it. At least Klutch doesn't run and hide. Ball choosing not to work out has to be a minus. Show us what you got kid, what a wuss.

Ball will probably look horrible working out without teammates to pass the ball to. lol. It's not like he can shoot it like Trae....

Edited by terrell

I may have missed something but in the Tyrese Maxey and Anthony Edwards workout that Trae attended, I noticed that Edwards was shooting some reps from the logo. I do not recall seeing Maxey doing that. I think the pushing from within may have some weight here. Could Edwards have been working on shooting from that deep to match Trae's skill set? Become the super splash brothers?

Travis did say his goal was to find the next Trae, Klay and Draymond. Could he see Ant as his Klay? Supes has said we've been talking to both GS and MIN. I think we're ultimately dangling Kevin because his position would be replaced by who we select moving up (AntMan). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, warcore said:

I may have missed something but in the Tyrese Maxey and Anthony Edwards workout that Trae attended, I noticed that Edwards was shooting some reps from the logo. I do not recall seeing Maxey doing that. I think the pushing from within may have some weight here. Could Edwards have been working on shooting from that deep to match Trae's skill set? Become the super splash brothers?

Travis did say his goal was to find the next Trae, Klay and Draymond. Could he see Ant as his Klay? Supes has said we've been talking to both GS and MIN. I think we're ultimately dangling Kevin because his position would be replaced by who we select moving up (AntMan). 

Possible but shooting long 3's exposes flaws in your shooting mechanics. It might have been purposeful to exaggerate his mechanics.

So, a couple logo shots, and now the Hawks are trading up for Edwards? Got it.

Klay and Cam got some similarities, hell, so does Kevin and Klay to a lesser degree. We don't have a Draymond. Even though Trae is a lot different than Steph, they are comparable as impact guys at similar stages. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

Okongwu can be Draymond, game changer on defense, he does not have the passing or the 3pt shot yet but he has other tools and I am convinced he can improve the shooting and the passing.

Draymond is different. His defense is a tremendous value but his playmaking is GOAT for a big. Playmaking is the most underrated skill a big man can have if they get the usage.

6 hours ago, warcore said:

@NBASupes you mentioned we were talking to Chicago... was that specifically for the pick or could that have been for players like Lavine or Lauri?

The pick because none of their core is available right now. Mainly because the value is so much lower than what they would consider trading it for.

• Thanks 1