Ask Supes

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, warcore said:

Oh yeah... he just takes a backseat to soupey cuz he doesn't want his stress levels to get that high....

Like they say, "one less update a day keeps the doctor away"

I am 100% certain this isn't the cause of my stress. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Orlando is another team with Indy that's considering trading up. They can easily do it with Bamba but I've been told they do not want to move Mo. There interesting in trading Fultz who does have some open market interest. Once again, Hayes and Haliburton are the targets. A lot of teams like Kira Lewis Jr. but he's getting a lot of bottom lottery love. It's just the teams who want playmakers are looking at Hali, Melo, and Killian the most.

Killian is getting a lot of love from Atlanta compared to Hali. If Atlanta takes a PG, it will be Hayes in my opinion at #6 if they stay. 

Love hearing this! I feel Killian has more potential & upside than Hali. If we're coming out of this draft with either Killian or Ant, I'm pumped!

• Like 2

Three big items: 

CP3, Oladipo, and Horford could all be moved on draft night but they might not be as well depending on trades. 

Mega deal - Hawks/Pacers/3rd team in moving forward but it's becoming clear Indy will not get exactly what they want. This one could go into December but it could end on draft night. 

SAC wants to keep Buddy Hield but Harrison Barnes is currently on the block. I was also told that it's going to cost any team if they want Bogdan from them and they aren't willing to just give him away. 

SAC is looking into keeping Len and Bazemore. 

Bazemore is a hot target for many contending teams. I've heard the Lakers are interested but he's likely a min guy for a contender. Not shocking to anyone to be honest. Houston has him as a target. 

Alex Len is getting a lot of attention as well for the min. 

Boston is trying to land a young promising center and have offered for WCJ from CHI and Bamba from ORL which both turned them down. They are targeting Goga who was impressive in the bubble as well as Allen from Brooklyn. Boston is putting in a lot of work to get a young center and have tried to move up for Okongwu. 

• Thanks 4

17 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Orlando is another team with Indy that's considering trading up. They can easily do it with Bamba but I've been told they do not want to move Mo. There interesting in trading Fultz who does have some open market interest. Once again, Hayes and Haliburton are the targets. A lot of teams like Kira Lewis Jr. but he's getting a lot of bottom lottery love. It's just the teams who want playmakers are looking at Hali, Melo, and Killian the most.

Killian is getting a lot of love from Atlanta compared to Hali. If Atlanta takes a PG, it will be Hayes in my opinion at #6 if they stay. 

giphy.gif 

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

My only concern is he so left hand dominant. Coaches should make him practice his right non stop

That shouldn't be a problem at all. You never hear this with right handed players. Most don't go left.  They even try to force Trae to go left, but he's actually good at it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, marco102 said:

That shouldn't be a problem at all. You never hear this with right handed players. Most don't go left.  They even try to force Trae to go left, but he's actually good at it. 

Say it again for the people in the back.  Only reason it's a 'thing' is because he's lefty.  Guarantee most righties are similarly unbalanced.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

1. Of course they don't want to move Mo - just like in games. They want to keep him glued to that chair on the bench. Who's gonna do that for them if they trade him? Those assholes need to let that man be free. 

2. F*** YEAH!!!

Thank you supes!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hayes or Haliburton.  I'd be good with either.  But let's not kid ourselves into thinking Hayes and his left hand domination isn't a little concerning.  We don't hear about right hand dominant players because almost all of them have at least a respectable ability to show left hand skill in some way, shape, or form.  This kid literally never does anything right handed.

Edited by Eddielives
i wanted to
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Understandable. Best pick and roll pg in the draft..

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, marco102 said:

22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Say it again for the people in the back.  Only reason it's a 'thing' is because he's lefty.  Guarantee most righties are similarly unbalanced.

tenor.gif?itemid=16816438.

I don't like Left handed players.  Smoove, Bosh, Harden, Baze..........just to name a few.  The only one I really, really like was Manu!

oHMdI1O.gif

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Three big items: 

CP3, Oladipo, and Horford could all be moved on draft night but they might not be as well depending on trades. 

Mega deal - Hawks/Pacers/3rd team in moving forward but it's becoming clear Indy will not get exactly what they want. This one could go into December but it could end on draft night. 

SAC wants to keep Buddy Hield but Harrison Barnes is currently on the block. I was also told that it's going to cost any team if they want Bogdan from them and they aren't willing to just give him away. 

SAC is looking into keeping Len and Bazemore. 

Bazemore is a hot target for many contending teams. I've heard the Lakers are interested but he's likely a min guy for a contender. Not shocking to anyone to be honest. Houston has him as a target. 

Alex Len is getting a lot of attention as well for the min. 

Boston is trying to land a young promising center and have offered for WCJ from CHI and Bamba from ORL which both turned them down. They are targeting Goga who was impressive in the bubble as well as Allen from Brooklyn. Boston is putting in a lot of work to get a young center and have tried to move up for Okongwu. 

So we're really getting TJ McConnell from Indiana? smh. LP supposedly loves him. But Nate McMillan cut his min big time in the Playoffs..Interesting. lol

Just now, terrell said:

So we're really getting TJ McConnell from Indiana? smh. LP supposedly loves him. But Nate McMillan cut his min big time in the Playoffs..Interesting. lol

I realize, on its face, trading half our young core for a back up point guard might seem a bit peculiar, but rest assured, when the details of this inevitable, absolutely-going-to-happen trade finally come out, it will all make sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

My only concern is he so left hand dominant. Coaches should make him practice his right non stop

Hali cant go left...Just sayin..😀

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 2