• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

11 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I expect a formal apology when I am right of course

And you'll get it, of course ....

... or maybe I'll just say I'll do it then, when the time comes, I'll find "philosophical" reasons why I don't think I should have to comply with the terms I've agreed to.

Man who does that sounds like? 🤓

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, terrell said:

Id take a flyer on him for sure..

I'll get mountains of sh*t for this but ... I mean, when's that ever stopped me so ....

I'm thinking we already have Bagley on our roster.  His name is Skal Labissiere.

Ok critics, have at it.  My body is ready. 😁

(Sensibility Disclaimer: Ok, that opinion is a bit extra.  However, I just question if the real Bagley will be able to stay healthy enough to be anything more than what Skal is right now.  Current evidence isn't conclusive one way or the other.  Plus I have the whole 'posting from 2021' thing on my side so ...)

• Like 2

I’m not going to comment negatively about you all’s opinion on skal because honestly I never heard of him until he became a hawk. If you all think his play resembles Marvin Bagleys game and actually think he can be a sixth man like by the end of next season then I need to put my expectations a little higher! ...That’s for damn sure!

Edited by JTB
  • Like 1

Just got off of a call with my guy. He doesn't have any new findings but has said a lot of fake interest or disinterest in the pick is out there right now and it's hilarious. He said Charlotte is more likely to move back than up in this draft. There isn't a lot of hype for moving up as much as they would like. That could change but things look bleak. 

• Thanks 4

• Admin
5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Just got off of a call with my guy. He doesn't have any new findings but has said a lot of fake interest or disinterest in the pick is out there right now and it's hilarious. He said Charlotte is more likely to move back than up in this draft. There isn't a lot of hype for moving up as much as they would like. That could change but things look bleak. 

They are probably after Wiseman 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

They are probably after Wiseman 

Other than Edwards...the next player I would take based on highest potential would definitely be Wiseman. Had nothing gon wrong at Memphis he would have been more of a stand out.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Supes, who is "they" in this sentence? Does that mean not many teams are interested in moving up into the top 3? Maybe the price could start to go down? 

For context, I really want Ant, but don't want to lose Hu3rter.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Supes, who is "they" in this sentence? Does that mean not many teams are interested in moving up into the top 3? Maybe the price could start to go down? 

I read the "they" are referring to the teams holding those picks that are hoping that people are desperate to trade up.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, JTB said:

Other than Edwards...the next player I would take based on highest potential would definitely be Wiseman. Had nothing gon wrong at Memphis he would have been more of a stand out.

I wouldn't lose any sleep if we ended up with him tbh..Could learn from Capela for a couple of years. Pretty sure  Dedmon wont be here much longer.....................

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, terrell said:

I wouldn't lose any sleep if we ended up with him tbh..Could learn from Capela for a couple of years. Pretty sure  Dedmon wont be here much longer.....................

I would love it to be honest. Once Capela sits wiseman can come in and put some work in off the bench. Typically a big man that’s drafted this high should atleast be ready to play decent bench minutes.

it would be cool to have a good center and a potentially good center in the game at all times. I see this same situation with Toppin behind JC.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Can you clarify these two items: 

1. Is the fake interest/disinterest regarding our #6 pick?

2. Is Charlotte looking to move back to #6?

The consensus all along has been that teams aren't looking to move up like years past  because

1. the asking price is too much based on the relative 'weak class. 

2. There is no consensus 'best' player

3. Both GSW and Minny to some extent isn't a typical rebuilding team that 'needs' the #1 pick to Jumpstart a rebuild.

4. Most teams know these teams want to trade down.