• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Man I want to know the other part of the blockbuster ... other team gets ‘dipo and we will get McConnell and who??

I asked  more than once, got no answer or even an explanation of why the player can't be named. 

35 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

Schlenk not gonna give anything for Derozan besides maybe a 2nd rounder, if he would even do that.  Some of these trades are out of control

I'll reserve judgement until an actually trade happens. Wouldnt surprise me if we just picked @#6 and called it a day. I don't see a trade out there that makes sense for the Hawks, aside from minor ones for vets. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Of the 30+ year old vet rentals, only Hayward and Jrue appeal to me. Derozen cant shoot threes at all, he doesn't even take them.

Agreed and im only interested in Howard at a much cheaper contract on a per year basis.  That 35+ mil isn't gonna cut it lol.  If we can get him for the 20 to 25 mil range for 3 years im more willing to bring him in.   Jrue im cool with because i know he will probably be in the 25 mil range and i think he is the best SG we can get this offsesaon that pairs with Trae.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 11/13/2020 at 7:43 PM, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Name those 6 rotation players please.

Not going back over the full 20 years but would be people like Willie Cauley-Stein and Nerlens Noel.  Guys who played (will play) like 400+ games or 7+ seasons or something in their careers and who were generally in the teams second unit but never made it to the starter or 6th man role other than perhaps initially as a function of their draft spot rather than their play.

I don't want to trade for DeRozan. Even a 2nd rounder.

I am fine with Hayward signed as FA. Not happy to give anything for him.

I don't want any one year rental as Jrue or PG specially if we give any draft pick or asset for it.

I am not sure about  any trade for a higher pick, will do with GSW if Hayward signs because that meana Huerter will have a tough way for minutes.

I could be fine for a trade with Washington for Troy Brown and 9, might select Haliburton, Hayes, Vassell or Nesmith.

We need vets but is going to be easier to add by FA. Guys like Napier, Dunn, Rivers, Mcrae, Korkmaz, Harris, Grant, Crowder, Jones Jr.... There are a lot that would have clear path for minutes here.

• Like 1

https://hoopshype.com/storyline/mitchell-robinson-trade/?fbclid=IwAR1zGEWcpGQAf4ObcV1r5mE71tqLvLXl3BFcVWZtbgwMZ85dd0AgT8dQ6Kw

If it’s true the Knicks are willing to trade RJ or Robinson that’s a bit shocking. But for RJ it seems like the same situation Minny is in with Culver which is there’s no faith in the kid.

I wouldn’t trade for either culver and especially not RJ if I were any nba team.

Dennis really ended up on a nice path. I feel like he improved a lot playing with CP3 and now he's teaming up with LeBron. Could win a ring and then get a much larger contract than anyone thought possible a year ago. It'll be interesting to see how he handles the spotlight. 

@NBASupes

I know you said our 3 options were

1. Mega trade with Pacers and 3red team. Dedmon and Dipo are definitely in the deal.

2. Signing Gordon Hayward in FA if he opts out.

3. #6 and Huerter to GS for #2

I know you can't really give more details, but have any of these options progressed to later stages of discussions? Have any of them died off? Should we be excited for Monday or draft night or not?

1 hour ago, DS5 said:

@NBASupes what's the likelihood of that mega deal happening tomorrow? Anything else you can share? 

It's hard to say, the 3rd team and Indy are still negotiating. Our side is done for the most part other to placing Dedmon to one of these teams. At the end of the day, this is the best deal for all three teams. All three teams have been targeting these heavy hitters for awhile. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

It's hard to say, the 3rd team and Indy are still negotiating. Our side is done for the most part other to placing Dedmon to one of these teams. At the end of the day, this is the best deal for all three teams. All three teams have been targeting these heavy hitters for awhile. 

"Heavy Hitters" as in all three teams get an Allstar caliber player?