• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

One of the things I was sitting on and why we speak in riddles some times.  Because deals fall apart.

"Kevin O’Connor: Sources: The Bucks pursued a trade with the Thunder for Dennis Schröder and were deep in trade negotiations last week. Ultimately, the Lakers landed Schröder. Now the Bucks must move on to other targets. Eric Bledsoe remains the player Milwaukee is dangling most in trade talks."

Edited by thecampster
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, thecampster said:

One of the things I was sitting on and why we speak in riddles some times.  Because deals fall apart.

Well, riddle me this, camp-man ... ah, I got nothin'.  Just wanted to toss that in the mix.

Anyway, which never-was's arrest cost himself more this offseason?  Malik Beasley or Kevin Porter, jr.

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Well, riddle me this, camp-man ... ah, I got nothin'.  Just wanted to toss that in the mix.

Anyway, which never-was's arrest cost himself more this offseason?  Malik Beasley or Kevin Porter, jr.

Gotta be Beasley. He turned down 3yr/$30 mil from Denver last offseason.

Porter Jr still on rookie deal.

1 hour ago, MaceCase said:

He did well in lineups with two other PGs so I see him fitting in most anywhere.  Move has to signal that Rondo is gone and Dwight....:ninja:

Rondo played well for them....I wouldnt mind him in Atlanta..

Edited by terrell

I was told the Hawks are undecided when it comes to moving up, down, or staying put right now. They are just looking at what's the best deals they could make at this time. As far as Hayward is concerned. He is hearing Gordon is in talks with multiple teams but Atlanta is much further along in those talks. We really won't know till after the draft. 

• Thanks 3

People will be shocked. A lot of teams are making moves with 2021 in mind. Please note, Atlanta isn't. Atlanta just isn't a player for 2021. They will be making moves now. They aren't trading JC for anyone in this draft. They aren't trading Cam, De'Andre, and Trae at all. Anything you see with any of these three is a troll post. They don't want to move Clint either. He's a part of the core and they want to see him with Trae as I've been mentioning. 

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
On 11/13/2020 at 1:58 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Rumored teams interested in Dipo:

Lakers, Knicks, Mavs, Suns, Raptors, Nets, and Timberwolves

On 11/13/2020 at 2:26 PM, terrell said:

Kuz,Randle, Oubre, Anunoby, Levert, or Dinwiddie..lol

On 11/13/2020 at 2:26 PM, parfait said:

If we work off of this list, perhaps Anonoby from Toronto, or Levert or Dinwiddie from Brooklyn? It’s definitely not THJ from Dallas!!

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

It's hard to say, the 3rd team and Indy are still negotiating. Our side is done for the most part other to placing Dedmon to one of these teams. At the end of the day, this is the best deal for all three teams. All three teams have been targeting these heavy hitters for awhile. 

I'm guessing Brooklyn as the 3rd team

Hawks get Dinwiddie and Allen

Pacers gets #19 and Levert

Nets get Oladipo and Dedmon

@NBASupes can you confirm that the #6 pick is not involved in this deal?

And this deal still leaves cap for Gordon Hayward on a FAcy deal.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

I can confirm that #6 is not in the deal. I can also confirm and this it for teams, Brooklyn is NOT the 3rd team. After that, I can't answer it. Once again, Atlanta is targeting players on multi-year deals. 

And can you confirm that the Gordon Hayward deal would still be possible after this trade?

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

And can you confirm that the Gordon Hayward deal would still be possible after this trade?

It depends what you mean. We were never in talks for a Hayward trade. If he opts out, yes, we are still inline to do both. 

• Like 1