• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

47 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

People will be shocked. A lot of teams are making moves with 2021 in mind. Please note, Atlanta isn't. Atlanta just isn't a player for 2021. They will be making moves now. They aren't trading JC for anyone in this draft. They aren't trading Cam, De'Andre, and Trae at all. Anything you see with any of these three is a troll post. They don't want to move Clint either. He's a part of the core and they want to see him with Trae as I've been mentioning. 

I'm shocked. I was never expecting that. I was just sure we were selling our young core for pennies on the dollar.

• Premium Member

What we know:

Hawks/Pacers/3rd team includes Dipo and Dedmon

Dipo to 3rd team. Dedmon can go to either Indy or 3rd team.

Indy will get a 'Stud' player in the deal.

The player the Hawks are getting is from the 3rd team and on a long term deal and considered a heavy hitter.

Which 3rd team is giving up 2 decent players for  just Dipo.  None that I can think of.

Now that I think about it Turner ir Warren might also be included in the deal. So which team can take both Dipo and Turner or Warren?

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What we know:

The player the Hawks are getting is from the 3rd team and on a long term deal and considered a heavy hitter.

Which 3rd team is giving up 2 decent players for  just Dipo.  None that I can think of.

Now that I think about it Turner ir Warren might also be included in the deal. So which team can take both Dipo and Turner or Warren?

@JayBirdHawk, it's easier just to worry about the Gordon Hayward part of the deal.  After, that I wouldn't even care about the trade..lol.

Gordon would make the Hawks a playoff team in my book and he's a good lockerroom vet this team needs.  We keep the 6th pick and can draft Killian and I'll be sitting happy.

7 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

What is this infatuation with Hayward? People say no to Oidapo but yes to Hayward due to injury history? I just don't get it...

Hayward has had multiple years of allstar production and good leadership.  Where Olidapo (sp) had one great year, then injuries, and then whispers about wanting to bail on his team. 

I'd take Hayward just for his leadership ability alone.

Edited by marco102
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

@JayBirdHawk, it's easier just to worry about the Gordon Hayward part of the deal.  After, that I wouldn't even care about the trade..lol.

Gordon would make the Hawks a playoff team in my book and he's a good lockerroom vet this team needs.  We keep the 6th pick and can draft Killian and I'll be sitting happy.

It's the opposite for me. If we get Hayward it would be as a FA. So it's either a yes or a no from him.

The trade involves Dedmon and our capsapce for a player on a long term contract.  I wanna know what's in the box.🤓

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

What is this infatuation with Hayward? People say no to Oidapo but yes to Hayward due to injury history? I just don't get it...

One could be a FA this offseason that we can sign outright, the other isn't and we'd have to give up assets for in a trade and he can leave after his 1 year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's the opposite for me. If we get Hayward it would be as a FA. So it's either a yes or a no from him.

The trade involves Dedmon and our capsapce for a player on a long term contract.  I wanna know what's in the box.🤓

Yup which is why it's easier for me to just focus on Hayward.  There's been too many scenarios tossed out for that trade to even waste my energy.  

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What we know:

The only thing that comes to mind:

TOR: M Turner + Oladipo + OKC Pick

IND: J Collins + Dedmon

ATL: Siakam + McConnell

Does IND value Collins enough or would they rather have Pascal straight up? What does TOR think of this? Am I laughed out of the room for even thinking this is an option? Collins + Sabonis would put up a lot of points but lack the defense that Turner brings. Would they want more? This frees up quite a bit of cap space as well for them. 

as much as I love JC and think Pascal is overpaid - I’m intrigued by his fit. That starting lineup is Trae and 4 potential + defenders. 

Edited by h4wkfan
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

One could be a FA this offseason that we can sign outright, the other isn't and we'd have to give up assets for in a trade and he can leave after his 1 year.

Outside of Giannis and AD . . . name the player that you would want us to sign with the cap space in 2021.

ESPN Sources with @RamonaShelburne and @ZachLowe_NBA: As Houston’s James Harden considers his future with franchise, one possible trade destination is rising to top of his list: Brooklyn. The idea of reuniting with Kevin Durant and joining Kyrie Irving is resonating with Harden.

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Outside of Giannis and AD . . . name the player that you would want us to sign with the cap space in 2021.

Is this a trick question? Kawhi or PG13 if they opt out?

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

You actually thought that was going to happen? Let reason be your guide, not wild trade rumors.

Well there is no rumor about Al to the Hawks.

13 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

The only thing that comes to mind:

TOR: M Turner + Oladipo + OKC Pick

IND: J Collins + Dedmon

ATL: Siakam + McConnell

Does IND value Collins enough or would they rather have Pascal straight up? What does TOR think of this? Am I laughed out of the room for even thinking this is an option? Collins + Sabonis would put up a lot of points but lack the defense that Turner brings. Would they want more? This frees up quite a bit of cap space as well for them. 

as much as I love JC and think Pascal is overpaid - I’m intrigued by his fit. That starting lineup is Trae and 4 potential + defenders. 

I actually believe it’s Siakam too...and perhaps the reason supes is reluctant to say anything is because JC is involved in the trade.

Siakam is clearly the better defender but JC definitely has Spicy P when it comes to shooting. Siakiam isn’t bad at shooting just average . Athletically id would say they are both the same.

Rebound wise I’d say JC is the better rebounder but I know Siakam can get after the boards too.