• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

I actually believe it’s Siakam too...and perhaps the reason supes is reluctant to say anything is because JC is involved in the trade.

Siakam is clearly the better defender but JC definitely has Spicy P when it comes to shooting. Siakiam isn’t bad at shooting just average . Athletically id would say they are both the same.

Rebound wise I’d say JC is the better rebounder but I know Siakam can get after the boards too.

I hope this isnt true, but you might be right.. Siakam's name was mentioned early on..He looked like shit in the bubble..............

Edited by terrell

Just now, JTB said:

I actually believe it’s Siakam too...and perhaps the reason supes is reluctant to say anything is because JC is involved in the trade.

Siakam is clearly the better defender but JC definitely has Spicy P when it comes to shooting. Siakiam isn’t bad at shooting just average . Athletically id would say they are both the same.

Rebound wise I’d say JC is the better rebounder but I know Siakam can get after the boards too.

And just to add there’s a ton of comparisons between JC and Toppin...

Schlenk could be planning to get his “JC” back in drafting Toppin if he’s on the board when we pick. Not to say Toppin is better than JC or even at his level right now but to add that style back could be the plan 

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

At best Siakam=JC. No reason to trade JC and Dedmon for Siakam and McConnell. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, terrell said:

ESPN Sources with @RamonaShelburne and @ZachLowe_NBA: As Houston’s James Harden considers his future with franchise, one possible trade destination is rising to top of his list: Brooklyn. The idea of reuniting with Kevin Durant and joining Kyrie Irving is resonating with Harden.

Lmaooo wow.

this is why I say don’t skip steps.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

At best Siakam=JC. No reason to trade JC and Dedmon for Siakam and McConnell. 

Maybe more faith has been put into Bruno to actually deliver quality off the bench this season or maybe there’s plans to move up for Wiseman or Toppin 🤷🏾‍♂️

5 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

Would also make sense if that happens to go after Hayward still. 

trae / McConnell

reddish / huerter

Hayward / hunter

siakam / toppin? / skal

capella / Bruno / ??? 

looks like a playoff team to me. 

I’m not sure if we can trade for Spicy P then go back and add Hayward in free agency! That would be a damn dream come true but I don’t think it’s possible unfortunately.

I’m sure adding Siakam puts a dent in our cap but maybe not . Someone smarter than me and more familiar with the cap like my squawk sister @JayBirdHawk will probably let us know.

10 minutes ago, JTB said:

We aren't trading JC for Siakam. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I was told the Hawks are undecided when it comes to moving up, down, or staying put right now. They are just looking at what's the best deals they could make at this time. As far as Hayward is concerned. He is hearing Gordon is in talks with multiple teams but Atlanta is much further along in those talks. We really won't know till after the draft. 

I should read more past posts ... literally everyone is saying this 🤦‍♂️ 
Based on this ... my prediction is Dedmon and JC to Indy ... Dipo to Toronto and Pascal and TJ to us ... maybe a couple more small pieces.

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Calm down I didn’t say it was a sure thing. It’s just my belief that the person supes has not mentioned is Siakam 

Supes has already said that all core pieces except Huerter were not included in the block buster trade.  Please look at Supes post today.  So even with your belief, supes already shut this one down.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Calm down I didn’t say it was a sure thing. It’s just my belief that the person supes has not mentioned is Siakam 

Well all due respect to board insiders, the chances of the Hawks trading JC are slim to none. JC is a stud. And if we do trade him, which we won't, it sure as hell isn't for Siakam. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Supes has already said that all core pieces except Huerter were not included in the block buster trade.  Please look at Supes post today.  So even with your belief, supes already shut this one down.

He said Trae, cam, hunter and capela. Did not mention JC. 

• Like 1