Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 minute ago, ATLHawks3 said:

13, and 17 for #6? Ew. 

Yeah I’m not a fan of that move either but hopefully it’s used for the mega trade that’s coming . No need to add two more rookies to this already extremely young team.

• Like 1

• Admin
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

No disrespect to Oladipo but he don't have that type of trade value right now. His value is right there with Dennis, lol! 

So Olidipo is not a primary player the mega trade ... I guess Turner is probably in there too or is it not that big a trade.

1 minute ago, JTB said:

Yeah I’m not a fan of that move either but hopefully it’s used for the mega trade that’s coming . No need to add two more rookies to this already extremely young team.

Once again, the picks will not be part of the blockbuster. I was told multiple times, what happens in this draft doesn't impact this trade from the Hawks end. Meaning, no draft picks from Atlanta. 

• Thanks 2

• Admin
Just now, NBASupes said:

Once again, the picks will not be part of the blockbuster. I was told multiple times, what happens in this draft doesn't impact this trade from the Hawks end. Meaning, no draft picks from Atlanta. 

So losing JC better bring the right player back

• Thanks 1

Just now, REHawksFan said:

Meh trade unless it opens the door for the megatrade to happen. Plus GH. I'd be good with it then. Otherwise all it does is give Schlenk 2 chances to find a player in a weak draft.

Since it’s not apart of the mega deal then this is more than likely why they do it so good point . 

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Best players in this draft likely come from non-lotto.

Siddiq Bey comin' up.

But I still prefer we get a '21 1st than another '20 one.

Just about every team targeted a 2021 and all ended up with egg on their face. No one wants to trade em. 

• Admin
Just now, NBASupes said:

I didn't say nothing about JC. I just said no picks from Atlanta will be in the blockbuster. 

To be part of a mega trade that as been said include Dedmon for us ... well his value isn’t anything but cap money so you add JCs rookie contract then suddenly you have something that other teams will give something of value for.. as stated Trae, Cam or Hunter will not be included and to a lesser extent Clint ... So that leaves JC as Kev was supposed to originally be in the trade for number 2 (that’s now not going to happen)