Ask Supes

NBASupes

5 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

He's never been in Supes list of untradeable guys on our team, so either you guys disagree or what you really mean is he's not in any active discussions.

No. @NBASupes has been clear. Trae, Cam, and Hunter are absolutely untouchable. Huerter and JC aren't being shopped, but if a team came with a good offer, we would listen.

Edited by LucastheThird
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

He's never been in Supes list of untradeable guys on our team, so either you guys disagree or what you really mean is he's not in any active discussions.

Oh he's tradeable...but the discussion is so out there that we would never get a package worth John.

Further, John is a much better trade prospect at the deadline if you feel you can't get an extension done.  Pre-draft is the absolute worst time to consider trading a player like Collins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, LucastheThird said:

No. @NBASupes has been clear. Trae, Cam, and Hunter are absolutely untouchable. Huerter, JC, and Capela aren't being shopped, but if a team came with a good offer, we would listen.

@thecampster also has sources and he’s been telling us that JC is untouchable as well . So really it leaves dedmon and huerter as the only player of the young core.

• Like 1

Just now, JTB said:

@thecampster also has sources and he’s been telling us that JC is untouchable as well . So really it leaves dedmon and huerter as the only player of the young core.

Yeah, I was speaking on Supes' sources. But adding all the insider info together and we're only willing to trade Huerter and Dedmon. Which is great in my opinion, we never really got to see this whole group play together.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Shocked. I was just sure we were desperately shopping our ascending 23 year old 20 and 10 power forward.

Jury still out. Once he actually signs long term I will be the first to admit I was dead ass wrong .

Chris Paul's gonna be the greatest pg to never win anything.  Suns'll finally make the playoffs tho so ... worth it?

"It" being paying his old arse $40mills for the next several years.  Yowch

And can we stop the myth of Kelly WhOubre? Y'all have been pining for that dude for years.  Literally years.  Guys, if he was what y'all think he is, he wouldn't be bouncing from bad team to bad team to bad team.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

Yeah, I was speaking on Supes' sources. But adding all the insider info together and we're only willing to trade Huerter and Dedmon. Which is great in my opinion, we never really got to see this whole group play together.

Yup fair enough...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Why don't you like JC? He already exceeded the expectations you said he needed to prove in your thread.

Lol I never said I didn’t like JC and I’ve said this multiple times.

I guess I just don’t believe Schlenk is fully in on JC. If Collins is here long term great. We will know next off season for sure.

I AM NOT MAD THAT JC REMAINS A HAWK....let’s be clear on that 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Lol I never said I didn’t like JC and I’ve said this multiple times.

I guess I just don’t believe Schlenk is fully in on JC. If Collins is here long term great. We will know next off season for sure.

I AM NOT MAD THAT JC REMAINS A HAWK....let’s be clear on that 

Yeah you don't say it out right but your posts sure indicate you'd like to have someone else. You were too happy to move JC for Siakiam and then you tend to down play him whenever you can. It's okay not to like someone just be upfront about it. I'm not the biggest Hunter fan but thats my bias for Cam..lol.

Edited by marco102
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, thecampster said:

Well to be fair...Hayes is most probably going to be the best point guard in this draft but he'll take a bit longer. Anthony should be able to play meaningful minutes fairly quickly.

For anyone questioning campst's credibility, let the record reflect he got atleast one thing right in this thread.

🤠

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And about 3.5 milliseconds after trading Kevin Heurter, we'll be searching for the next Kevin Heurter.

Grass ain't always greener, mayne.  Let it breath ... unless you're bringin' back an actual difference maker.  Then maybe we can talk.

But, so far, I ain't heard no tell of anything that gets my attention in a Heurter trade.

At the end of the day, probably stay at #6, extend (or keep working on extending) John, no mega trade, add a solid free agent or two, and call it a day.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Yeah you don't say it out right but your posts sure indicate you'd like to have someone else. You were too happy to move JC for Siakiam and then you tend to down play him whenever you can. It's okay not to like someone just be upfront about it. I'm not the biggest Hunter fan but thats my bias for Cam..lol.

No I’m being honest in my post ....with Siakiam I was excited about the defense around Trae. So that’s where the excitement comes in.

I’m not down on Collins but he does need to improve the defense to be more of an impact player on winning.

ive also noted things that I think Collins is elite at that don’t get mentioned enough like his off ball movement as a big. His rebounding has been impressive and shot development is really good. Collins two biggest issues are defense and having another offensive skill that can benefit his teammates like playmaking or putting the ball on the floor better.

but the guy is 23 I’m not down on him by any means .