• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

very interesting

That one was very hard to be quiet about 2 days ago when Diesel was bringing it up.

There was Bertrans smoke10+ days ago. Supes and I talked about it last week and he got confirmation those talks were dead and Washington was planning to keep him. It was a few players possible....Bertrans and Harris were at the top of that list.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

That one was very hard to be quiet about 2 days ago when Diesel was bringing it up.

There was Bertrans smoke10+ days ago. Supes and I talked about it last week and he got confirmation those talks were dead and Washington was planning to keep him. It was a few players possible....Bertrans and Harris were at the top of that list.

Ok so did they want to add both or just one of the two ? 

13 minutes ago, thecampster said:

We're one of the few top 10 teams that can afford to bring him along slow getting 10 min/night.

Bring who along slowly ?

Just now, ShooterSays said:

Let's make Joe Harris happen! He's a 42% career 3 point shooter and shot ! 47.4% ! from 3 in 2018. Surround Trae with ALL the shooters, says Shooter Says.

Shooters and PnR roll men.

Just now, JTB said:

Ok so did they want to add both or just one of the two ? 

Bring who along slowly ?

Edwards of course. Just speculating. You don't pay Harris big money to be a 15-20 MPG player.

If you add Harris is there enough money leftover for Hayward?

2 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Edwards of course. Just speculating. You don't pay Harris big money to be a 15-20 MPG player.

Maybe so...I’m clueless right now .

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Sothron said:

You do realize the only way to actually prove something is to out the source(s) which would then end any further leaks or rumors. You have to decide if the info they share is believable or not. FWIW I do believe they have sources.

I would never expect that. I’m just saying the believability/truth/reliability  of his statements do not in any way depend on anyone disproving them. Their validity stems from the accuracy of how often they turn out to have been true. I don’t know his track record. 

2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

For what its worth, Robin Lopez just declined his team option and is a F/A now.

Need to start keeping track of these as it changes team's cap/LT situations.

Who's gonna give him more than 5 mill$? lol

Edited by terrell