• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 minute ago, DBac said:

This 'Westbrook wants to come to Atlanta' noise started on a tweet from a fake account 

Most likely but even fakes get it right sometimes. It didn't stop Houston from calling and asking about Atlanta's interest. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

What's crazy about Houston is very one in the "crew" (Morey, Rosas, McNair, and most of those guys) but Tillman got word of bailing on the Rockets. My guy thinks his guy is more of a Tillman guy at this point. He's not saying anything that normal FO staffers say. He almost being a mouthpiece for HOU and Tillman, even beyond the scenes. But it makes sense, Tillman is a major restaurant guy and they tend to be short fused if things are going their way.  We been talking throughout tonight. Hayward isn't just wanted by us, a couple other teams want him but Atlanta is the most interested and Gordon is most interested in us. 

Hot damn

• Like 2

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Is there any scenario where we sign Hayward but keep Huerter? 

Yeah, like all of them. Kevin is NOT being shopped at all. He was a player of interest of teams who wanted to move back from the top 3 (GS and CHA). Atlanta isn't moving up is what he told me yesterday. If Kevin is moved, they want a legit stud who can help them win games and under contract for awhile. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, NBASupes said:

Yeah, like all of them. Kevin is NOT being shopped at all. He was a player of interest of teams who wanted to move back from the top 3 (GS and CHA). Atlanta isn't moving up is what he told me yesterday. If Kevin is moved, they want a legit stud who can help them win games and under contract for awhile. 

...and the mega trade is so far still has high chances to go down ?

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

If we can sign Hayward + Harris and draft the best big man available I would say that’s a major win for our hawks this offseason 

Hayward/Harris/Toppin or Okungwu

Still need a backup PG...

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, JTB said:

...and the mega trade is so far still has high chances to go down ?

The Jrue Holiday trade is dead. 

The Pacers/Hawks/3rd team is still on track and been so far awhile. Maybe now several months and some change. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Hayward/Harris/Toppin or Okungwu

Still need a backup PG...

Just based on what I know, I think Atlanta will take Okongwu, put him on the market and trade him to Washington, Boston, or any team as he's the one with the highest trade value. Depending on what GS does, we could see Obi Toppin going 8th overall to NYK. It's a joke but it is what it is. 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Just based on what I know, I think Atlanta will take Okongwu, put him on the market and trade him to Washington, Boston, or any team as he's the one with the highest trade value. Depending on what GS does, we could see Obi Toppin going 8th overall to NYK. It's a joke but it is what it is. 

Well Killlian Hayes himself told me that he's only worked out for three teams (Chicago or Detroit? and two east coast teams) One of them not being Washington.  That leaves Atl and New York.

If the GH deal goes down, I'm hoping Killian is the pick along with a Rondo signing. 

• Like 1

Just now, marco102 said:

Well Killlian Hayes himself told me that he's only worked out for three teams (Chicago or Detroit? and two east coast teams) One of them not being Washington.  That leaves Atl and New York.

If the GH deal goes down, I'm hoping Killian is the pick along with a Rondo signing. 

I actually think Atlanta will ultimately trade with Washington who badly want Okongwu. They have offered us their 2nd, Troy Brown Jr, and a pick swap. He telling me Atlanta has interest in Ish Smith instead of the 2nd rounder and WAS was HAPPY to do that as Ish doesn't have that value to them. I think we could see a Troy Brown Jr, Ish Smith, and #9 for Okongwu. Killian Hayes I would imagine has to be the target. 

• Thanks 2