• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Is Troy Brown Jr good?

No. He's a good 5th wing guy while being an average 4th wing. He's not someone they value much outside of JAG rotational minutes. 

Ish Smith is below average, and a so-so backup. Brown Jr. is the best piece of the bunch. 

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We are likely drafting a big and signing him to a contract at 50. Hawks are interested in getting another 2nd rounder. He was told Atlanta wants to add 3 rookies again but don't expect any to break to rotation unless they earn it.

I'd go Killian Hayes and Killian Tillie (rofl). I'll literally lol if that happens.

• Haha 1

Just now, kg01 said:

I'm now rooting for it to happen.

As an aside, the best part about this thread is seeing all the lurkers take the info to their respective sites.  Then ridicule us and everything we talk about here.

So silly.

Last I checked the lurkers were 150+.  Speaking of @Lurker has anyone performed a wellness check on her?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

Last I checked the lurkers were 150+.  Speaking of @Lurker has anyone performed a wellness check on her?

Good question.  Hope all is well.

Eta. And yes the lurkers keep growing.  Then go elsewhere and say all this is crap .... but keep comin back.  Smh

Edited by kg01
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Admin
19 minutes ago, terrell said:

I thought it was already established it wasn't him??

It was never established 

he fits the bill ... a trade that had been talked about for a while ... long term contract ... all star this past season ... might make some happy and others not ... answers needs (outside shooting and defense) ... it has never been said JC was not going out ... 

5 minutes ago, DBac said:

At this point, there is no one left for the megatrade to include

Yeah I'm seriously starting to have some doubts about this "mega" trade.

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Jaysom Tatum is coming to the ATL. You heard it here 1st.

Him and Giannis are close. He'll probably recruit him to come to the ATL with him.

8 minutes ago, Sothron said:

So Levine is out of the mega trade.

That makes me scared as hell we are losing JC for Snoopy P a clear downgrade at PF that's 3 years older and on a max deal already. 

Naw, that move sucks. We're not doing that. PS was awful in the bubble, his offensive game is not worth the money he's getting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I actually think Atlanta will ultimately trade with Washington who badly want Okongwu. They have offered us their 2nd, Troy Brown Jr, and a pick swap. He telling me Atlanta has interest in Ish Smith instead of the 2nd rounder and WAS was HAPPY to do that as Ish doesn't have that value to them. I think we could see a Troy Brown Jr, Ish Smith, and #9 for Okongwu. Killian Hayes I would imagine has to be the target. 

I am sorry, I am wrong on this. Ish Smith wasn't the other player mentioned by Atlanta, it was Jerome Robinson. My apologies. I got the names mixed up

Basically: Brown Jr., Robinson, and pick swap for Okongwu. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1