• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am back from my PP/PCP, my stress levels were too high and causing some issues but I am back. Just gotta relax. My professional job is stressful as well as family and my personal life but I am good

Tonight: Hawks draft Okungwu March/April: "we are still waiting on that toe to get all the way healed, we really can't put a timetable on it."

Actual footage of Edward's agent seeing the interview:

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Supes Was on point......

I don't know how a SnT is possible but Boston wants a TPE so they can do a blockbuster deal. Can someone @thecampster tell me how this is possible. This is what I got about a hour ago from a Boston lead. Aren't these guys hard capped?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Supes Was on point......

Tue, November 17, 2020, 6:32 PM EST·1 min read

The Atlanta Hawks are in play in an attempt to acquire Boston Celtics forward Gordon Hayward, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

A sign-and-trade deal is a possible route, but Atlanta is equipped with the most cap space in the league at around $44 million and can simply sign Hayward to a hefty multi-year deal if he decided to decline his option.

giphy.gif

Just now, NBASupes said:

I don't know how a SnT is possible but Boston wants a TPE so they can do a blockbuster deal. Can someone @thecampster tell me how this is possible. This is what I got about a hour ago from a Boston lead. Aren't these guys hard capped?

I hope we dont give up #6. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Carmine said:

No way, Schlenk is too shrewd. Maybe the OKC pick, nothing more.

Atlanta is actually getting value back in this case. They don't have to help Boston but for some dumbass reason, we are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Other than how is it possible I would like to know why in the hell would we want to help the Celtics out . The only way I would help is if you give us Hayward and Smart.

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Atlanta is actually getting value back in this case. They don't have to help Boston but for some dumbass reason, we are.

Yeah I don’t like that we are helping them ...I really hate that 

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

giphy.gif

I sure hope someone can explain why we are helping them. Please let it be Smart and Hayward in the trade and we keep our 6th pick .

I am hoping Ainge just wants cap relief or something. 

7 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hayward's cap hold is still on the books. They may be hard capped for signing someone else, but Hayward can sign an extension and be traded.  Once traded Boston is under the cap and can make more moves.  

I think hard  cap comes into play whenever you try to sign a free agent.  This is just me ranting without researching but I'm pretty sure that's why they can give him an extension and send him to the Hawks.

No idea why the Hawks will do that.

Edited by marco102
3 minutes ago, GameTime said:

giphy.gif

Once again, this would be a trade, not a SnT if there are assets in the deal. He just said SnT. A trade would mean this would be based on his current contract. No new  contract

• Like 1