• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He makes sense. Right now, if Dedmon is moved, Bruno is our backup center and we know he didn't play well last year at all. Makes sense for us. 

Who you looking at if we end up with #14 too? I might take a chance on Cole with that pick...Him or Maxey..

Edited by terrell

19 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's one of those players, you gotta be a superstar who fits their culture to get him out of Boston. 

Oh they have a superstar coming back trust me thats part of the deal.  I just need to know in value per say if hawks moved players what would it be as a whole.  fair value in yalls eyes as hawks fans.

Im working on something like

Bos. gets Harden as a upgrade at SG
Hawks get Brown as a upgrade at SG
Rockets get a really good mixutre of players and picks from both teams to make it worth their time to move Harden.  That way they can get assets they actually need instead of having to settle for something they might not want from just 1 team.

Edited by Threezus
  • Like 2

This is strange. I got word of another MEGA deal which Atlanta is in. This one involves Boston and James Harden. Boston would be cashing in it's chips basically. Hawks are financing the deal. Why, because Boston is compensating us well. 

Boston will be taking on P.J. Tucker, Dedmon, and James Harden. 

Boston will be sending out an insane amount of picks, Jaylen Brown, and filler, to Houston and obviously Hayward is already going to Atlanta but we are financing the deal. 

Harden hasn't mentioned Boston as a team of interest but it doesn't seem like Boston gives a damn. This is crazy to me because Boston has told people they are not interested in a move for Harden but that's not what he's hearing. 

Once again, Atlanta will be compensated (1st rounder) for their help. 

Westbrook might be stuck in Houston until they can get what they want for him. 

This is not a done deal but damnit, it's in the works. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Oh they have a superstar coming back trust me thats part of the deal.  I just need to know in value per say if hawks moved players what would it be as a whole.  fair value in yalls eyes as hawks fans.

Im working on something like

Bos. gets Harden as a upgrade at SG
Hawks get Brown as a upgrade at SG
Rockets get a really good mixutre of players and picks from both teams to make it worth their time to move Harden.  That way they can get assets they actually need instead of having to settle for something they might not want from just 1 team.

Funny you wrote this. Extremely funny. Extremely funny. Insane timing to be honest. 

• Like 4

Just now, NBASupes said:

This is strange. I got word of another MEGA deal which Atlanta is in. This one involves Boston and James Harden. Boston would be cashing in it's chips basically. Hawks are financing the deal. Why, because Boston is compensating us well. 

Boston will be sending out an insane amount of picks, Jaylen Brown, and filler, to Houston and obviously Hayward is already going to Atlanta but we are financing the deal. 

Harden hasn't mentioned Boston as a team of interest but it doesn't seem like Boston gives a damn. This is crazy to me because Boston has told people they are not interested in a move for Harden but that's not what he's hearing. 

Funny you wrote this. Extremely funny. 

Yeah but were not getting the SG i want back in that deal i want brown and would give the rockets some nice stuff to get him over Hayward. 

• Like 1

Wtf?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

"Hawks are financing the deal"

What does this mean?

Edited by terrell

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

So Hawks could end up with Hayward plus 2 1sts from Boston? 

The Hayward deal is what's carrying the money. Brown's contract is only 22 million. 

Gotcha..

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

He said just a 1st. He didn't go much further or even seem to have the details but he knew the players involved. 

But we are supposedly getting a 1st for taking on Hayward in S&T too right?

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

First off  . . . another 'mega' deal?

Omar Epps GIFs | Tenor

Second . . . if this is true, Westbrook would be much better off staying in Houston.  It's obvious that not only does he want to be King of his own castle.  Getting rid of Harden, but having Brown to Houston, would at least give Russell a decent teammate to run with.

Third . . . Atlanta should absolutely refuse to do this, if they can get Hayward to opt out and just sign him with their cap space.  No sense making a team that could be in your way of winning a title, that much more stronger.

• Like 4

I just heard this from Woj. about forty minutes ago. He mentioned that Boston was close to getting Harden. I think it was Woj., but I did hear it. Let the fireworks begin. This should be interesting. 

• Thanks 1

This time .....

For once ....

Can we just say nah to facilitating some other team getting what they want?  A couple measly 1sts ain't worth bending over.

If Brown were coming our way?  Yeah, that'd make sense.  But you're gonna use us and just give us the guy we're gonna get anyways?  Eh, nah.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

First off  . . . another 'mega' deal?

Omar Epps GIFs | Tenor

Second . . . if this is true, Westbrook would be much better off staying in Houston.  It's obvious that not only does he want to be King of his own castle.  Getting rid of Harden, but having Brown to Houston, would at least give Russell a decent teammate to run with.

Third . . . Atlanta should absolutely refuse to do this, if they can get Hayward to opt out and just sign him with their cap space.  No sense making a team that could be in your way of winning a title, that much more stronger.

1. I am just sharing. I really didn't want to share because I know how these mega trades turn out 9.5 out of 10 times. 

2. It doesn't seem like they are long for Russell but they want his trade value to be higher than it currently is. Russ is a goner but they want better comp. 

3. I can see that logically but the alternative isn't much better. Philly and Brooklyn are the other teams Harden wants to go and truth is, this could end very badly for Boston. So if you don't let Boston do it, you run the risk of having to beat a suped up Sixers or KD/Harden/Kyrie Nets. At the end of the day, an asset is an asset. 

6 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

The pick will probably be 26 or 30 which is a waste

I don't know if Travis would agree with that. 

• Thanks 1