• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update: 

Eric Gordon has been added to framework of the deal going to Boston. 

Dedmon will be going to the Rockets. 

Oh we're definitely taking Okungwu now..............Are we getting #14 from Boston?

Edited by terrell

If we get 30, I want Bane, Woodward II, or Cassius Stanley

I think Bane is going to be a rotation beast. He's probably gone before 30. 

Woodard II isn't a good player right now but he has the athleticism, length, size, and tool. 

Stanley is the Gary Trent Jr. of this draft. He gonna be a good rotation player and you will ask, how was this guy not a lottery pick by his 2nd year. 

I like these three a lot. 

Edited by NBASupes

Hate to say it but I kinda of get it. Brown would have to go back to Houston in order for Boston to get harden. The only reason we do a SnT for Hayward is to also get their 14th pick as well. It seems like we are helping Boston I know but honestly Hayward + 14th pick is great for us!  Then we can take the best big man available or maybe even move up for Wiseman. On top of that we should still have a decent about of cap space to throw at a good free agent once Friday comes around. So yes I would do the deal....at the end of the day the hawks are a better team overall.

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Honestly, just look at it from this way. This is good for the league. You want great teams in the NBA especially balanced great teams and not super stacked teams like KD's Warriors. 

Why not the Hawks though!

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

F the league.  It's our turn.

tenor.gif?itemid=5577652

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JTB said:

Hate to say it but I kinda of get it. Brown would have to go back to Houston in order for Boston to get harden. The only reason we do a SnT for Hayward is to also get their 14th pick as well. It seems like we are helping Boston I know but honestly Hayward + 14th pick is great for us!  Then we can take the best big man available or maybe even move up for Wiseman. On top of that we should still have a decent about of cap space to throw at a good free agent once Friday comes around. So yes I would do the deal....at the end of the day the hawks are a better team overall.

This should be our primary focus to make the Hawks the best team for this upcoming season.  I just feel dirty helping the Sees.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, kg01 said:

I hear you but that doesn't even get it for me.  This draft is trash.  Give me Brown or no dice. I dont get the incentive for us 

6 hours ago, Threezus said:

Well i mean your at the same spot as me on that one you can see a page or so back where my trade was headed 😄    Brown was my target from the start and i was willing to give up solid assets for him.  Something like   Hunter, 6, Huerter, and maybe a future 1st protected.  Im quite a big fan of Jaylen Brown next to trae and think he is perfect for our team on a very good contract. 

PG - Trae
SG - Brown
SF - Reddish
PF - Collins
C - Capela

Thats a very good young core with tons of upside and really good defense at 3 positions probably.

Ideally, yes.  Get Brown. 

But unfortunately he isn't and never was available to the Hawks from Boston.  He's only now available for Harden, that's the deal.

The Hawks can reach out to Houston and see if they are interested in our collection of players and picks in lieu of Brown.  That's the only way we get Brown.

If the 3 team deal falls thru, Hayward opts out and signs with us.  We still don't get Brown.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JTB said:

That’s an odd comment. We have diversity in Atlanta. Diversity is how this red state became a blue state. We don’t lack diversity by any stretch.

Atlanta was always blue, our neighbors joined the wagon. As an observer, Atlanta does lack diversity.