• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

JHC 

I can't stand it. I hate the NBA and ALL their ping pong balls. 

#1 or 2 pick should have the Atlanta's. 

If I were TS hearing this, I'd be on the phone offering a much better package than this streaming pile of ish for Brown.

Please excuse me while I go kick rocks.

78MK.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Sounds too good to be true.

Because it damn near is. I asked why just do a deal with the damn Wolves or the Hornets if Houston wants a top 3 pick but they don't have good future assets and adding MIN 1st 2021 top 5 trumps MIN and Charlotte is open to Jaylen Brown as well. 

Houston wants more assets than you can think of in the word assets is what he said. They don't want someone they will have to trade in a couple of years who wants out. 

Like it or not, that D'angelo Russell deal ultimately saved the Warriors and KD told Brooklyn not to do it because he knew how smart the Warriors are. 

7 minutes ago, thecampster said:

don't be surprised if we get 14 and this is the pick.

Id be really surprised..I thought we wanted a guy who was ready to roll with the core? LP said if youre not ready, youll be left behind...And this kid aint ready for the NBA..Lots of potential though...

2 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

7 foot and barely breaking 200 lbs. Skinny is an understatement. 

I think he's a long shot, but Ant Davis lite would be cool to have if he could develop more. 

My sources, aka Fran Fraschilla's Serbian boys, say this guy's not anything special.

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Houston is about to put on the best tank show with Westbrook stat padding that we will have seen in awhile in 2020-21.

They just opened up a Playoff spot for the Suns...lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, gurpilo said:

If we trade up, target should be Wiseman.

Capela goes out, Wiseman comes in...That's tough. Always a lob threat and rim protector on the floor..Okungwu would be nice too..lol

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

If the first couple trades are any indication, it appear to be a seller's market when it comes to established talent.

And that deal is a buyer's market deal.  (GS is the one team with no established talent in the deal as Wiggins is a liability not an asset).  Too good to be true for GS.  I'll applaud GS if they pull off that heist.

• Like 2