• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Moderators
Just now, warcore said:

Yeah if we're signing Gallo, I don't really care for the Hayward trade... I can't stand the idea of helping them out. Just take Gallo and let Hayward continue to be BOS problem.

This would be a nice strategic leak by TS if we still want Hayward and aren't really going to sign Gallo.  Make Boston suddenly get desperate to unload that salary and really up the offers if they want to make it happen.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Random funny story:

One of my work place friends is from Boston and is an insufferable Boston sports fan. He sent me a work IM today with the following message:

"Bro! Danny took your boy to the SHED. We are getting COLLINS and CAM to trade you Hayward AND get your #6 pick HAHA what do you think about that?"

giphy.gif

Most every fan message board out there is a self serving echo chamber, feeding delusions of grandeur. For heritage teams like the C's, I'm sure it's worst than most.  

• Like 2

• Moderators
Just now, bleachkit said:

Most every fan message board out there is a self serving echo chamber, feeding delusions of grandeur. For heritage teams like the C's, I'm sure it's worst than most.  

That also describes the Boston sports media in general.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Update:

Minnesota is trying extremely hard to move #1. Have had dialogue with the Bulls about the pick. 

Minnesota is still trying to get the #6 overall pick. Atlanta wants a lot which MIN hasn't offered yet. 

No update on Golden State

Charlotte is sticking at #3

Cleveland as mentioned nationally is open to trading to the highest bidder for #5. They want a similar deal to what the Pels got for Hunter from us. 

New York really wants Toppin

Detroit is considering moving up if their player is gone at #4 for Toppin. 

Outside of Ball, it seems like the stock of the higher tier PGs are what's dropping at this time. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, AHF said:

This would be a nice strategic leak by TS if we still want Hayward and aren't really going to sign Gallo.  Make Boston suddenly get desperate to unload that salary and really up the offers if they want to make it happen.

I had forgotten about Gallo, he's arguably as good as Hayward and quite frankly better than Harris or Bertans. Little bit older at 32 though.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I had forgotten about Gallo, he's arguably as good as Hayward and quite frankly better than Harris or Bertans. Little bit older at 32 though.

He's appealing in his own right.  Just not as big a need for us as a perimeter shooting wing.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

If there is truth to it. He would have to come off the bench. He's a 4.

I feel like we could get by with him at 3 depending on the team/matchups.  He's getting older though, not sure if he's slowing down