• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Ah crap.  I hope they give you some diminished value money although that may only apply if there is non-cosmetic damage to fix.

Mostly cosmetic, bent pillar. But the did have to replace the dash. Falling glass scraped it up and glass fell inside that had to be vacuumed from the vents.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Mostly cosmetic, bent pillar. But the did have to replace the dash. Falling glass scraped it up and glass fell inside that had to be vacuumed from the vents.

I expected it to be totaled after your description but those situations where it is materially damaged but not worth totaling are the toughest.  Sorry, campster.  That just stinks.  Big picture, at least your friends and family are safe and sound.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@NBASupes. Any updates?

My guy prepping for ASW with the league. Said expect a lot of smoke with no fizzle for most teams. Said he thinks Atlanta, Denver, OKC, Charlotte, and LAC to make a move this morning. 

He had nothing good tonight. Just giving his opinion in general. 

The beginning of the week is when the good stuff is mentioned.

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What about Vince? Any chance he gets move?

No

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

My guy prepping for ASW with the league. Said expect a lot of smoke with no fizzle for most teams. Said he thinks Atlanta, Denver, OKC, Charlotte, and LAC to make a move this morning. 

He had nothing good tonight. Just giving his opinion in general. 

The beginning of the week is when the good stuff is mentioned.

No

Hopefully we are making a move for Adams and Bertans

• Like 1

Just think @NBASupes, in 2 weeks, the trade deadline will be in our rear view mirror!

Time is a relevant thing.  2 weeks is a long time (Try living under water, alone, for two weeks) or it can be a very short time (You only have 2 weeks to live).  Many things can be accomplished in two weeks.  Trades can be made, players can be released or, heaven forbid, a player can suffer a career ending injury.

Enough of the morbid thinking.  Hawks are stirring up a lot of smoke about new players coming here.  It may happen.  It may not.  We await.  Two weeks...…….

:telephone:

• Like 3

@NBASupes I just read that Bertans is not available and Washington wants to re-sign him in the off season. You think this is Washington trying to get better offers or is he now off the block?

Oh and two minor deals just happened today, WCS going to Dallas being one. Hopefully this will get teams dealing now. 

44 minutes ago, kg01 said:

DAL also acquired Patton, to waive him I guess.  Man injuries decimated that guy.

Patton's had a hell of a g league this year. 

57 minutes ago, DS5 said:

@NBASupes I just read that Bertans is not available and Washington wants to re-sign him in the off season. You think this is Washington trying to get better offers or is he now off the block?

Oh and two minor deals just happened today, WCS going to Dallas being one. Hopefully this will get teams dealing now. 

I'll have to find out.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, thecampster said:

I have missed most of your conversation.  It certainly sounds like they believe your auto had more value than totaling it out on repair.  They use several fsctors in that evaluation.  Its really according to what company you are insured with.