• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

Just now, Cwell said:

Hayward as a big star piece? that's hilarious! 🤣 In what universe?

That's basically term for we plan on showcasing you and featuring you as a key player. Running plays for aka being integral in the offense. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

Okay Supers,

in your opinion, what you do think the chances that he will sign with us (I know that he probably stay in Boston)

I don't know. I think it's higher than New York chances. They need a miracle. Boston is just as stubborn as they are when it comes to trading assets. 

7 minutes ago, gHost83 said:

If this was preinjury 26 year old Hayward I would be excited. I'm just kinda meh over him now.

Heyward was not a showcase piece in Boston and was playing REALLY well before he got injured.  He's worth taking on to help the Hawks learn how to win and get to the playoffs.  HOWEVER, I'm not trying to pay him 4 years $120.  I'd go three years $90 - 95 MAX.

I saw this. If Hayward falls through, I'd pursue Gillanari and Grant. I'm leaning towards Grant. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

You do know he's a multiple All Star with years left in him right?

Yea. He has a few 16 to 18 ppg years in him. But he will be exactly what he was here that he was with the Celtics. High level 3rd option. Tatum and Browns star power outshineed him by a lot. He's good but not 30 mill per year good. My opinion tho.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

🤦‍♂️ Now this off-season is getting embarrassing 

I don't see how - not one FA has been signed to a deal yet.  This is all talk from Supes regarding ongoing discussions between teams, we would be discussing what Mark Stein is saying.  It we weren't getting this from him it would have been from 'other internet sources' 

At least wait until tomorrow at 6 before the meltdown commences 🤣

• Thanks 1

Well, I feel confident now in Gallinari to Atlanta. Hayward joins and we are one of the most deep squads in the NBA. Considering Cam, Kevin, and De'Andre is still improving as well as Trae and JC, we can be really good. I look forward to seeing how this plays out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Is it safe to say that the Hawks ( if interested ) have given Hayward's people a "number" and a "deadline", correct?

I would hope so. If at 6:02PM tomorrow this isn't done...I'm WAAAAAY over it.  Either piss or get off the pot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I like the idea of developing Cam over overpaying Hayward any day of the week. If anyone doesn't think he can average 14 this year in a starting role, they are mistaken. He's already a better defender than Hayward. 

I just do not like the idea of clamoring over a 30 year old player when you have one that can give the team 90 percent of what Hayward offers right now. Sure Hayward is the better passer and playmaker currently but it's not by some huge margin. Cam can develop into a player that surpasses him. I mean Haywards career high is 39. He's not amazing.

• Like 1